[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Being blind :slight_smile:

1 Like

have to confess i did a 3d model before ordering 2 of them… “this should fit… according to meassuremnts given” they fit like a glove.

2 Likes

What is the dimensions of the pack before and after?

183x77x57mm before. (Length, Width, Height) 366(+space obv)x77x28mm After

2 Likes

More info on the deck?

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/279?u=moon

beautiful

13 Likes

@ryansinatra acrylic pour? Looks awesome man!

1 Like

I believe that’s what it was. We had a friend do it. After seeing the results I may have to learn :smile:

5 Likes

My wife does it on mugs and yetis and random stuff. She needs to make herself a deck!

20190215_170758

14 Likes

I wonder if glass frit would work or would it just be a weak point for the epoxy to stick to?

@Sender

2 Likes

Are you sure thats not one of those ELOS skateboards in the picture?

If you strapped trucks and wheels to it… you would have had me fooled :joy:

9 Likes

I am curious how it holds up!

But, I have been wanting to try something similar with epoxy.

Seeing this makes me want to even more. Looks fantastic!

3 Likes

Would you have to thin the epoxy to get that effect?

1 Like

@Bundymus Hey brotha, looks good. I am about to put the TB DD’s and 110’s on the same deck I have sitting here waiting for them to arrive at my pad and just had 2 quick questions for you…

First of all, looks dope!

1. Any rubbing issues on deck or kingpin or motors hitting truck or anything at all out of curiosity?
  2. Where did you get that front handle / shredlights holder thing? Looks 3D printed yeah? Do you have a link by chance? Would love to print one (find someone to print me one rather) if you don’t mind.

Thanks! Any other info you think would be good to know since I’m setting up the same thing is welcome as well.

11 Likes

Hey @Jansen

I’ve literally only just finished the build today but didn’t get to test it yet since it’s looking cloudy out and I don’t wanna risk the board getting wet during a test run. I used a 1/2" riser and no motor bite issues to report. The handle can be purchased here.

This build was pretty straight forward and is my cleanest one to date. Alot less moving parts to worry about since each component is self enclosed. Battery houses both the charge port and antispark switch, Unity housing the bluetooth module, no extra canbus or split ppm cables to worry about and the pièce de résistance being the Torqueboards Direct Drives not having to deal with belts and pulleys. This is all there is under the hood.

4 Likes

Ever tried something like this?

https://forum./t/the-blue-one-12s-lifepo4-170kv-6374-caliber-2-30-43-powell-peralta-focbox/75

2 Likes

Yo who build that?

not sure haha, I just found a photo from google :slight_smile:

Pretty much the dream of plug-and-play DIY esk8 :smiley:

2 Likes

No Old school deck yet. I come from the 80s skate scene and skated as a semi professional a while longer the popsicle decks took place in street skateboarding. I had about 130 street and pool decks so far(old school and new school), and started electric skateboarding the first day on a dane burman 8,5 from Zero and it was awful with this Onan x2 i ride underneath. After a few lazy and uncomfortable rides i decided to do my homework on longboard decks to find the right thing for me. And finally I found a few very impressive decks I can ride safely with a kind of a bit aggressiveness.I need a larger wheelbase for electric skateboarding than i needed before without any power. My interest in this shorter carbon fiber deck from enskate is because i think the ordinary street skate scene is asking for some sort of board like this. Street skaters do not have a sense of interest in longer boards(mostly not in the beginning) and that could be the reason for the boosted board mini. For myself i am totally happy with my decks and my boards in general.Maybe i would try an old school deck, but with smaller sized wheels maybe 80mm or something.Now I’m on 93mm wheels and i ride very soft bushings(nobody can handle that hahahah) and thats the reason why old school or popsicles would not work for me because i get massive wheelbites and risers make this kind of decks feel like skating a skyscraper hahaha

1 Like