[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Will be one next to it as well. 12s 12Ah

1 Like

Yeah they are amazing from what I’ve heard

I have the 22000 tattu aswell ,range about 40km

I’ve done marbling on a deck like that and it adheres fine you just can’t have a ton on the board.

7 Likes

Gorgeous. Step up your game @Sender teddy bear

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/293?u=sayekim

Enclosure, cut out, griptape, glass fritt?

I say it’s glass fritt and pretty damn original.

I don’t like it. Good for you. Nice work.

It’s a blood orange griptape :wink: image

7 Likes

What deck is that btw? Looks like the wheel cutouts are big enough for pneumies. :heart_eyes:

I would guess omen barbarian

2 Likes

Yea it’s OMEN :ok_hand:

3 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/305?u=pjotr47

Hehe :joy:

Just wait some days longer :wink: I send the customs the invoice before they even receive my package. image

Is it possible to charge and monitor batt at the same time? Im using it to only monitor batt lvl, didnt think I could add socket to plug charger. Could you post pictures how you put it together?

2 Likes

Yes you can charge and monitor voltage at the same time, that’s why there is a charge port on the pocket voltmeter. Here’s the model and build instructions, you just solder the volt meter leads in the middle of the charge port and pigtail.

8 Likes

Thanks a bunch! Now I have to figure how to get rid of the hot glue of the pcb from my meter xD

2 Likes

Thanks again for the model!

2 Likes

No worries, glad to help.

2 Likes

Where did you get that voltmeter?

1 Like

The whole setup or just the digital readout panel?

1 Like

I read up on it. Found the thread on how to set that up. I initially thought that these were commercially available to purchase. I didn’t realize you have to make them.

I just placed an order to make it. This should help me see the volts and amps while I charge. Pretty sweet setup. I’m a minimalist. I only have the charge port and loopkey installed on my enclosure.

1 Like

My enclosure is the same. Charge port and loop key :ok_hand:

1 Like