TaoBao, AliExpress, Bangood, Alibaba...All the Chinese Deals Here! Community Log

And talking about it too much will probably end up with warnings for vendor bashing…

1 Like

@moon @Moros I havent heard about the personal information thing of diy eboard, whats up with that?

1 Like

Yea exactly, no one has unless you got to see the thread in the 10 minutes it was up before being removed. diyeboards posted a rage thread saying someone was “frauding” him 1000USD and went on to post personal info about the buyer, his father, either his father or the buyers fiance including addresses, emails, names and even full credit card details with exp date and cvv number.

Gave no explanation on what happened or what they had done to apparently “fraud” him.
For all we know he sold another dodgy setup that snapped in half and refused to fix it so got charged back.

5 Likes

i still dont know why DIYeBoards is not banned, they have basicly just told bullshit since day one about themself and their business.

5 Likes

It’s KV is lowered so it may not necessarily go faster. More tourque maybe

Damn I was going to search for boosted remote as I want to reuse same casing as it just feels good, this is like what I wanted damn thanks man :slight_smile:

Put some wireless in there that won’t drop out in NYC and I’d happily pay well for this.

if not FCC/CE I was considering making also module for remote so you can use whatever case you want, like hall sensor like boosted/firefly, potentiometer like nano-x, trigger or etc stuff. But then again, I can’t really sell radio stuff without certification…

1 Like

Has anyone used one of these motors? What do people think about it? https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Efficience-brushless-motor-170KV-C6374-for-electric-skateboard-2900W-UK/223109809017?ul_ref=http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?ff3=2&toolid=10044&campid=5338268676&customid=d54760a4-8306-4e92-9331-d0e5b9013f1a&lgeo=1&vectorid=229508&item=223109809017&srcrot=710-53481-19255-0&rvr_id=1655881695986&rvr_ts=a59254331650ac198f448a33ffe6ab11&_mwBanner=1&_rdt=1&ul_noapp=true

thats price is quite low for suchs a motor. Gotta make a silicone update anyway for these motors, so you have to calculate that in.

They look like the motor Flipsky, TB are selling. I have a link for a 190Kv version on bang good if you need it

So would you recommend me buying it? Planning to use it with a 12s lipo I already have so the 170kv sound like a better option for me.

The wires look too small, that’s my concern

2 Likes

I don’t know much about those motors but for the price You could try just for science but they use 10mm shafts so If you already have 8mm pulleys that would suck.

I want to ask do you people can buy directly from taobao? if yes, then my taobao price will be much cheapper than on ebay.

1 Like

I do buy from TaoBao. Depends if the seller speaks English

one thing is that taobao is always in chinese for me

but how do you pay ? alipay works?

of cause, taobao is mainly for china market. but the good thing is, it is completely free for sellers.

1 Like

Paypal or credit card. I do have Ali pay for AliExpress. Usually on TaoBao I ask to pay with PayPal