TaoBao, AliExpress, Bangood, Alibaba...All the Chinese Deals Here! Community Log

I am wondering If you could mount a pulley using the Bolts that hold the rim together

a little bit like this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have found at less on TaoBao but still a good price Flipsky 6374 190Kv sensored Motor 8mm shaft https://www.banggood.com/it/HGLRC-Flipsky-S-6374-190KV-3250W-Brushless-Sensored-Motor-Shaft-8mm-for-Electric-Skateboard-Rc-Model-p-1318795.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

6368, sensored D shaft motor $59.99 image

New in this thread, so maybe it’s already been posted. If not, here a cheap v6 vesc

10mm shaft?

And weird, in the drawings, the threaded shaft is 65.8mm body, but the unthreaded is 68mm. why would it be different?

I didn’t know these products were chinese when I got them, but now I do. I wouldn’t know yet how they would perform, but they seem well built. $109 for dual hub motor. 105mm wheels. https://www.skullboardvip.com/products/dual-hub-motor-truck-kit

I received mine today. IMG_20180831_151401IMG_20180831_151452

4 Likes

Nice find. Please share the feeling and performance then.

Pretty sweet hub motors. I’m looking forward to your testing on them.

Compact 12s BMS. 32 mm x 60 mm x 8.6 mm.

imageimage

Do you know the KV of the skullboard hub motors?

here is the entire thread

Is this the diyeboard belt truck kit with 6354’s? Looks unsensored. Interesting.

2 Likes

yes it looks like, with more powerful motors.

Yeah that’s all we need, to be going faster when the truck decide to snap in half.

2 Likes

LET ME LIVE MY LIFE MAN.

(edit: replace “live” with “end”)

1 Like

IMG_20180721_023407_475 My back still hurts

2 Likes

Ive seen this picture at least 100 times :smiley:

2 Likes

Good. People need to be made aware of the quality they can expect.
They should also know about the “questionable” way DIYeBoards handles personal information.

1 Like

yep imo not enough people will know about that personal information bit here or reddit since the post was only up for 10mins

1 Like