Spiral Bevel Gears Gearbox

https://www.ebay.de/i/173590510734?chn=ps&var=472271134544

ebay DE, better for you.

edit: (chinese vendor, just look for some gewindepasstift or similar)

4 Likes

Thank you, the link provided by @bevilacqua . Yes, this is what I bought from Taobao.

1 Like

Do you have the taobao link for those? :smiley: Or their name in chinese? :stuck_out_tongue:

This one https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=566136070726&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.5d0b2e8dPt2f2l&_u=32g3f2t28ef7

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks!!

1 Like

How’s the progress?

1 Like

Sorry, I have been busy with work recently and have not updated. But I test it on the road every day. I will be releasing in February.

4 Likes

hi, so is anyone looking to set up a drive to run a single axle on both wheels, like a vehicle axle, its a completely new truck design but ultimately it would be more streamlined, waterproof and in terms of building a board would simplify the whole process

This has been covered again and again, please search

Good luck getting something like that to be completely waterproof, thats going to be quite a few gaskets/sealing rings or whatever theyre called.

If youre already making this, good luck, and if you havnt started yet, build off of what those previous to you learned

1 Like

Would it tho…

1 Like

how much do you think you’d sell a gearbox for in feb?

$150USD tentative price, expected to increase

3 Likes

Nice pics. Will you update this thread?

5 Likes

hope to get a pair

1 Like

Drive looks awesome.

3 Likes

I am anxiously awaiting the release in February These look awesome!

1 Like

you’re doing a great job “reinventing the wheel”

3 Likes

I think the thing I like the most is that you should be able to have larger motors on standard sizes trucks.

2 Likes

Exactly. Narrow wheelbase but still big motors without going diagonal

5 Likes

Plus the fact that they look like tail pipes coming out the back. Could you imagine 74’s or 80’s coming off of 150mm or smaller trucks

3 Likes