Spiral Bevel Gears Gearbox

Hey @MorrisHsu are you making any more? I saw some great pics

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9338?u=skunk

I do worry about clearance on anything bigger because of the bolts on the corners

2 Likes

hmmm shouldn’t 63XX all be the same? Just length difference right?

1 Like

Was thinking of my 6880 maytechs

5 Likes

I am sorry that I did not have the first time to update here. Before the release, I will first create a Google form to investigate the willingness to purchase BTW, I made some updates to the gearbox housing.

51099643_2483335005069999_6123266729956081664_n

5 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t think about the bigger motor. This only fits 63XX. Maybe I should make a little change.

7 Likes

where did you get this thing? i need 2!

2 Likes

Looks like some variety of a “thrust bearing”

1 Like

yeah issa thrust bearing yeah but like can you buy em online or where does one look ya no

I just bought some off Amazon the other day to add to my E-Toxx Helical drives. Look like pretty decent quality especially for how inexpensive they are.

Atoplee 4pcs Miniature Axial Ball Thrust Bearings F8-16M (8x16x5mm) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0192SOXN0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_B1NuCb1P7721S

4 Likes

Any approximate price range? Looks really interesting if the 1000km test proves reliability.

3 Likes

In theory they could fit any hanger shape? Just different clamp?

1 Like

found em on ebay and ordered some! cheers!

1 Like

The highest price is 190usd but I can’t give you the correct answer right now. Sorry, I can’t prove that I drove 1000 km, but I use him almost every day.

3 Likes

Each or dual drive kit?

1 Like

I currently use it on caliberl and TB218, I don’t have another truck to test the installation.

150~190 USD each

7 Likes

What all comes with the kit?

1 Like

I need these yesterday for a design, so sick @MorrisHsu - sold :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MorrisHsu what will be the final gear ratio? did you settle on 2:1 or did it change?