Sofu S3 | HAYA | 12S4P VTC6 + Modular Holders | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | Maytech 6880 190kv | Unity | FeatherRemote | 18-20:33 100mm

This one is blue.

Green

Red

2 Likes

Some more pics of the finally finished product (except the BMS is broken, just waiting for a new one)

image image image image image image image image

30 Likes

Some shots from the group ride todayimage image

29 Likes

Looks awesome, how does it ride?

1 Like

Like a beauty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Looking great! Have you finished the wiring of the LED-strips to stefans receiver? Curious to see that too

Have you considered replacing the black blots with regular SS ones? Should be easy and cheap to find some M4x8 bolts

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for a receiver with working 12v ports so I can actually make them work… Soon though!

I actually like the black bolts aesthetic! So maybe I won’t replace them for now…

2 Likes

The regular direction of the grip makes me feel slightly nauseous, being goof

It’s like a vertigo feeling

That and I like to make people ride with motors to the fore for entertainment’s sake

I really like the other boards from the “group ride” :joy:

5 Likes

take a pick. image

23 Likes

Didn’t expect that many lol. more like 5 other

1 Like

Ok just 5 other IMG_20190119_203020

15 Likes

Oddly specific, but nice

1 Like

Thats 6 boards :thinking:

2 Likes

He said 5 other.

3 Likes

Lets face it @Winfly, you are not doing anything with this :point_down:

4406ff889a9bd5713e6b0f11e1f4c91898e20358_1_666x500

Hand me the system and I may trow you smthng you can use… like my Acton backpack to carry your battery (so you dont have to use a plastic bag)…or my used pink 107’s (so you can beat @FranciscoV and become the fastest kid on the block) :wink:

2 Likes

Dammit I’ve been exposed

I’ll throw them on right now and show you that they are being used.

1 Like

Took off the Unity rubber cover and connected the FeatherRemote’s uart to one of the Unity’s unexposed uart ports. Everything works, but worth noting the Unity required Firmware changes for it to work

image image image

7 Likes

How did you figure out the Unities internal UART port pinout?