Sofu S3 | HAYA | 12S4P VTC6 + Modular Holders | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | Maytech 6880 190kv | Unity | FeatherRemote | 18-20:33 100mm

Any chance you could share the pics? I might create an HAYA - IG account. Sharing what builders like you, @banjaxxed @okp and the rest are doing would be awsome

9 Likes

Make sure you get @Blasto’s build in there too!

3 Likes

Of course! Let me ask if he took any still images

1 Like

@bevilacqua you can use this picture if you credit my friend’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/just_innovations/

50454648_10213994359118323_8785943735314677760_o

29 Likes

Gotta say this is a great looking board, and I’m sure it performs as well as it looks.

2 Likes

hows the remote? also the board is great!

1 Like

It runs awesome! I love how it rides it’s very comfortable but nimble

2 Likes

The remote is really great, @StefanMe did a fantastic job

2 Likes

Beautiful!! And the board looks pretty too :kissing_closed_eyes:

Great photo!

1 Like

Lights!

image image image

18 Likes

Funny ive had that foot stop in my cart for weeks. Then i see both you and @Winfly rocking them. How are you guys liking it?

Lights look dope btw

1 Like

It’s pretty awesome I really love it. I was gonna buy one then asked @Winfly offhandedly if he wanted one and he said yes so that’s why we’re both rocking them right now :laughing: originally I saw @Aeroquiv rocking it on his ollin and really liked it so I considered getting it

2 Likes

What are the gbomb things for?

Gonna be rocking them in all my builds without a significant kicktail. If it goes 30+, it needs a TB footstop.

2 Likes

Can I send you all my Esk8 stuff and you send back a crazy unique board like you made here?? Lol :wink:

No deal. She wouldn’t even make me a board.

2 Likes

I’ll make her an offer she can’t refuse! Lol.

:thinking:

I kid, at this point in time i don’t think i can handle the liability and guilt if somebody gets hurt on something I make

12 Likes

Hey sofu , question so you’re saying that the BT mod is using the second row of pins closest to us? Did you take the BT mod off?

1 Like

@sofu wait, the feathers not compatible with the unity? fak me.