Sofu S3 | HAYA | 12S4P VTC6 + Modular Holders | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | Maytech 6880 190kv | Unity | FeatherRemote | 18-20:33 100mm

It didn’t change it’s white by default.

1 Like

Oh crap that looked like it was blue to me. :joy::joy:

Yeah it’s blue-ish. Not exactly white.

1 Like

Interesting, my unity switch is white. I asked because sometimes it’s hard to see in daylight.

This one is blue.

Green

Red

2 Likes

Some more pics of the finally finished product (except the BMS is broken, just waiting for a new one)

image image image image image image image image

30 Likes

Some shots from the group ride todayimage image

29 Likes

Looks awesome, how does it ride?

1 Like

Like a beauty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Looking great! Have you finished the wiring of the LED-strips to stefans receiver? Curious to see that too

Have you considered replacing the black blots with regular SS ones? Should be easy and cheap to find some M4x8 bolts

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for a receiver with working 12v ports so I can actually make them work… Soon though!

I actually like the black bolts aesthetic! So maybe I won’t replace them for now…

2 Likes

The regular direction of the grip makes me feel slightly nauseous, being goof

It’s like a vertigo feeling

That and I like to make people ride with motors to the fore for entertainment’s sake

I really like the other boards from the “group ride” :joy:

5 Likes

take a pick. image

23 Likes

Didn’t expect that many lol. more like 5 other

1 Like

Ok just 5 other IMG_20190119_203020

15 Likes

Oddly specific, but nice

1 Like

Thats 6 boards :thinking:

2 Likes

He said 5 other.

3 Likes

Lets face it @Winfly, you are not doing anything with this :point_down:

4406ff889a9bd5713e6b0f11e1f4c91898e20358_1_666x500

Hand me the system and I may trow you smthng you can use… like my Acton backpack to carry your battery (so you dont have to use a plastic bag)…or my used pink 107’s (so you can beat @FranciscoV and become the fastest kid on the block) :wink:

2 Likes