SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

Sorry about it.

Incase someone was wondering, .

@Nordle, I can put you in if you want.

Will have to put up 100% of payment. Any idea of how to split the shipping fee? I was thinking calculating: what (your total order cost is divided by the total order cost) times the shipping fee. I’ll have the next few days for sending payments.

@wmj259 Shouldn’t the sensor wire be considerably longer than the other three wires? The other three wires only need to reach the wires coming off the VESC, while the sensor wire need to reach all the way to the middle of the VESC.

Regarding shipping cost, weight would seem to be natural in that the shipping cost is based on weight.

The maximum sensor wire they have is 230mm,23cm about a ~9inches what size you guys want?

Deleted - response was to incorrect information.

@SteveS @DilatedPupils @f1rstb81 @Rob.Endless @CamBo Are you guys good with the sensor wire being 23cm long ~9inches? If so I’ll send that over…

@SteveS @DilatedPupils @f1rstb81 @Rob.Endless @CamBo @Lambjr088 If you guys can send over the payment through paypal, that would be good. my address is : [email protected] PLEASE NOTE YOUR USERNAME IN THE NOTES!!! You can send it as a service or friends/family if you want. I have no place to run away. Just multiply your quantity by the prices. Latest date for payment can be Sunday if that’s good with all of you. If you need time to make payment I can spot and you can pay later.

@wmj259 Longer would be better, but I can live with 23 cm.

Regarding payment, shouldn’t we add something for shipping or do you want to figure that out after the motors arrive?

They are actually 23-cm maximum I can get, sorry if i mislead above. I will figure out the shipping afterwards. I just don’t want the price for you guys to actually be much higher versus hobbyking’s stock. I’ll see how shipping works out.

Total approximate weight of the motors comes out to roughly 24.5 KG~54lbs. The motors for me come out to roughly 1/3 of the total weight.

Payment sent. Thanks for working on this.

@CamBo, Received @Lambjr088, Received @SteveS, Received

Seems like everyone has been just waiting to pay lol

WE WANT MOTORS!!! :smile:

I’ll be such a fancy boy with a keyway, sensors, and a shaft properly seated in its support! :grinning:

1 Like

Did the 260kv motors you got come with a keyway and extended shafts?

No not that version, the 260 only come with keyways and silicone wires, normal shaft length. I can’t fit in extended shafts unless you can get five orders for it.

@DilatedPupils @Rob.Endless

Payment sent. Thank you

Crap sorry, I have been busy as of late. Yeah, that sensor length is okay. So for sure my order is for two 6374 192kv with all options right? Well, the must have options for me at the very least are, sensors and extended shaft. What is my exact total, I can send payment immediately.

@DilatedPupils, received.
@Rob.Endless your total would be $156.80. I can cover your amount. I am sending in the total payment, you can just papypal to my username.

Just so you guys know, I put an order in for some custom motors (6) They came relatively quick (with in 2 weeks) I misread the DWG file that i was sent. I got all of my requirements met except for the extended shaft. The shafts i got were 26.5mm long instead of 36mm. I put an additional order in for 6 40mm shafts to swap out.

They are going on break soon for Chinese new year so i hope that doesnt affect your group buy. It would be a 20 day delay

1 Like