SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

I have submitted this Spreadsheet. I will get the price tomorrow, figure out the shipping, and send you guys emails for invoices.

1 Like

Crap, I haven’t been on for a few days, for me it is two 192kv 6374 with all options please, sensors, extended shaft, keyway, silicone wires. It is a must.

I will see if he can accept that, most likely yes because that will make the 192 extended shaft closer to the MOQ

Still haven’t gotten back a price quote with shipping yet. Will keep posting updates.

Hi wmj259 ,… For Future Group Buys,…Do you think Turnigy would be Open to different KV’s (200-220 kv) for their 6354 motors ?

For those who want Quality SK3 motors on a Double Rear setup.

??

merry Christmas to all

@Randyc1 I am not sure, that could be a possible future group-buy. I would probably wait till this one ends to see how it goes. This was a lot of effort to get this far. @Lambjr088 Happy Christmas to you as well and to all.

Update: Am still waiting for the final bill.

1 Like

How are hall sensors added? pcb or glued in (pics:)? possible to get 85kv ones? i know they make them, but i would also take 149kv ones im late… would take 2…

I’m actually not sure about this. I have yet to receive a reply for the final price bid. I can see he is reading my messages with a Streak addon for Gmail. Hmmmmmm

1 Like

@SteveS

Had to remake what they gave me. Note this is only for the extended shaft motors

Just got a reply, they are calculating the price.

1 Like

Looks perfect, thanks, @wmj259!

@wmj259 It looks like items 3 and 4 on the invoice are duplicative. Should one of them be 149kv motors?

It is, already sent a message about that. Working on ways to get shipping down, if anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

To reduce shipping costs, how about consolidating the customized and non-customized shipments?

If we can’t reduce shipping costs, I’m more than willing to pay my share of extra shipping costs. To me, the value in this group buy has always been in the custom extras, rather than the potential for a discount from Hobbyking’s prices.

1 Like

That is true, it would however result in a few peoples order being delayed. Only few people, but, I also agree the value here was 100% customization with the minimum being keyways and silicone wires. @Lambjr088, @Rob69de, will you be willing to wait an extra 5 weeks?

Sure that’s fine by me gives me time to get every thing that I’m missing. Hopefully by then I’ll have my address updated @wmj259

wait 5 weeks?not really…but if it will put you in a bind,than i will commit to stay the coarse but if its no big deal to forgo my order than scratch me of the list. than im out.

I all those motors that are rounded up to 5 are on me to meet the MOQ. I am so far getting: -2 192KV’s for myself, -1 149KV’s to raise the MOQ for that, and -2 260KV’s to MOQ for that.

I am in pretty deep for just meeting the MOQ’s, but I will just be selling these on the marketplace to recover it back. If you want to go out that’s no problem for me, I will arrange something with @Lambjr088. Just let me know asap.

I was pretty late on deadlines for this buy, so to those that have been waiting on me, I apologize.

@SteveS, I was told that they will ship out on one big package, will see around with other shipping companies to see how much it will be.

I’ll give them a deposit for my motors ask them to take pictures to see how it goes.

ok…Im out…that was the one 260KV motor.