FOCBOX UNITY $299 | R-SPEC DRIVE KIT $588

Show us your workshop!

man-cave
workshop
garage

I wanna see more pics of your shop!!! You’ve been behind alot of my inspiration to learn how to make these decks…so if i can steal any more ideas hidden away in dark corners of your shop, wait, I didn’t mean to say that out loud.

@jboren @treenutter sorry for the late reply. This is the stand I use its great!!! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00724ZD40/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_xx9ZBb69M54R6

I’ve been working on the floor after the family goes to bed. Or even just on my lap on the couch.
Moving into new place. Day 2 of 4 of the move.
But ive got this now.
It’s not much but it’s alot to me.
Still unpacking. Need storage

Looks good!
That’s all you need!
You can stop with moving the rest☝️
Just leave it :sweat_smile:

A little messy but it works for me.

realy relatable, for whatever reason my electronics workbench is always a big mess :upside_down_face:

Always a mess, need to find time to sort out my tools and organise everything.

This is where most of the action goes down…

:heart_eyes: that would be the perfect place for me…
Just would add a Couch and I could spend days there.

Haha it’s getting there dude, only been in the house since May and have fully refurbished the place.

I have a bit of a dilemma. I have a classic car in a lockup and the plan was to bring it here buuuuut I don’t want to lose this space as I want to add a couch and a TV and console etc so I might just sell the bloody car

Who needs cars… :joy::sweat_smile:?
Ask @b264 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha me but I don’t need an old banger taking up most of this space to be honest.

I do a bit of YouTube so want a studio/workshop chill out area so think I’m going to list the car in the new year

Getting an upgrade to my workzone! New table, and getting some more organizing space.

It looks nuts right now because we just got it in!

looks like your kids are flying :sweat_smile:

I love the stool for your kids

Now I have a days worth of arranging everything to do.

Though, It is always motivating to me bettering your shop.

Makes me feel like,

“Hell yeah, ready to tackle something new!”

:yum: I want a space like this !! Your brand new big and strong table (plus still free/empty) it’s a dream!
For sure it calls a fresh new build :smile:

(the little bench is to put the kids at work? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Ugh, now that I found this thread I’m gonna actually have to clean my workshop so I can take a good picture…

Same. Mines a shit hole. I clean it all up and then within 5 minutes of any project be it soldering a connector or a full build the place just goes to hell.

No judgement here

Damn man you got everything you need and nice brands like wen and delta. I like your little spray station by your drill press.