Show us your workshop!

Thank you, I’m a woodworker by nature. Really wanting a 3D printer. Unfortunately, half of my workshop got consumed to store the golf cart so it’s a tight squeeze.

Looks like you need to get a lean to and park the golf cart outside under that.

Gotta get rid of my stupid HOA first. Can’t even have a shed in the backyard. It’s ok, I take it out on their golf course at night and don’t have any interest in golfing :wink:

Guess I’ll show you guys my job workshop as well. I’m fortunate enough to work on my board here regularly. This is my infectious disease laboratory. Yes, it’s mine. There are only 4 of us working here. 20181212_100744 20181212_100754 20181212_100751

8 Likes

Make any good ones yet?

1 Like

Currently got MRSA, Flu A and B, Hep C, Dengue, Zika, C. Diff, and Her2Neu (breast cancer). Alarmingly I have seen MRSA becoming resistant to hand sanitizer :cold_sweat:

Oh fun. That’s quite the list

I see wallspace could be reorganized to shelve a 3d printer, they ain’t that big. That seed spreader could be lower and shelve the printer above, in that environment I’d advise an enclosure especially with wood dust flying.

1st enclosure mounted to wall, then printer inside. For a chippie that’s a piece of cake.

Ps. nice mancave

2 Likes

Where’s the pole?

2 Likes

Tell me about it… I work for a industry leading chemical company and our chemists are shitting bricks weekly over how resistant MRSA is becoming. They know on the other end of the scale too

Ive got a friend who is an ER nurse, works for FEMA on deployments as well. She told me the other day that their training for staph consists of lots of pray and be lucky as fuck. Scary shit.

1 Like

Unfortunately I only make a detector.

Unfortunately I bought a Kickstarter 3d printer that was super cool but never received it. Called the peachy printer if you want to look it up. Too heartbroken now.

2 Likes

Had to fire my employee, as he compromised the working conditions. Then moved the build to a more suitable location.

28%20AM

08%20AM

00%20AM

7 Likes

Jealous of most… 1209181918_Film1

9 Likes

This is where the magic happens😅 IMG_5123 IMG_5121 IMG_5124 IMG_5125 IMG_5122 IMG_5126IMG_5613 IMG_5565 IMG_5393

16 Likes

nice full body protection! but isn´t it a bit heavy? Unbenannt

9 Likes

ah no thats my sir gregor the giant (game of thrones) costume from last Halloween its made out of foam and 3d printed parts (plastic) so not tht heavyUnbenanntes%20Bild

15 Likes

Cool stuff :ok_hand:

Dude you can’t put a 3d printer on a shelf. Mine is on my desk which is frame fixed to the wall and it still vibrates a little. You need a really solid surface to put 3d printer on