Show us your workshop!

its not much but it has everything i need…for now (the burn marks are from when i was a kid and had a pyromaniac phase) 20180630_223037

5 Likes

I’m so incredibly jelly over this whole situation.

1 Like

IMG_20180904_215730

I should have never started DIY…

11 Likes

image Sunday spring clean…

6 Likes

Is that my loctite? Trying to find it here today :grin:

Screenshot_20181014-174658_Chrome

2 Likes

No. Thats the 638 bearing lock at the back, a big cheapo from hobby king and a little bottle that I paid 15 quid for thinking it was a big bottle. You know, it looked bigger in the photo… I’ll have a scratch around to see if I can’t find it.

That’s what she said… back to your original scheduled programming.

3 Likes

You never send pictures of your own

1 Like

Fixed that for ya :grinning:

I currently rent, and move approximately every year. So my SO and I share a folding table for both of our projects to stay flexible with our living situation. I get it for a few weeks while im waiting for the last few items for my build to come in.

20181014_131821%5B1%5D

Here is my desk. I prioritize room for it over anything else.

20181014_131728%5B1%5D

5 Likes

Decided to get myself a space to work on my board. Best money I have spent on eskate. Wondering what others eskate building space looks like. MVIMG_20181015_082025

10 Likes

I have that same bench too! Its’ been expanded alot though, built this cool collapsible table that I’m building different tops for it, one will be a routing table!

1 Like

Sounds cool. I would be interested insome pics of what you mean by collapsible tops.

1 Like

so the table collapses, but the tops won’t.

Here’s the only pictureprimed I have right now that shows it.

The base collapses and tucks away behind my work bench or saw, then the top just gets laid up against a wall out of the way. I can swap the tops out, I have one top that is a vacuum press, another that I’m making right now is going to have a router insert, but the main one I use is just a general workspace top.

All the tops have 4 holes drilled into the corners that wooden dowels lock it into place on the table “stand” so it doesn’t move around. My main one has 4 small holes drilled in so when I put my miter saw down, it can lock in too.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

I’ll take some better pictures of it tomorrow, working a late night shift today!

I’ll show it to you fully collapsed and how the tops attach. I still have the plans for it too if anyone wants to build it. Only special tool ya need is a pocket hole jig, but there’s ways around that too.

The plans came out of an old wood working magazine. My neighbor built 3 of them at different heights.

Nice rig u got there. Phantex evolv x with x34 predator?

It’s the aw3418dw. I always seem to choose the expensive hobbies…

Love the repurposed guitar stand! Totally stealing that idea… :smiley:

3 Likes

@Acklavidian a guitar stand! Brilliant! I have 4 of them in my attic, and I’ always looking for a way to store\work on my boards.

1 Like