Show me your pets

Did this ever happen to him?

Sorry if its too dark for some of you but its really funny

9 Likes

It does look well fed, best avoid it’s droppings if it’s been eating skunks

2 Likes

Lol, no, but he constantly collides with furniture since his memory doesn’t work that well, only when it comes to sounds of food hes really good :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahah I hope that he learned that shouldnt run even when theres food

1 Like

One time the really hard way, ruined last years christmas since we had to go see the doctor because he hit one eye bleeding :frowning: We couldnt leave him at home in this condition. But now it seems better, more careful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn too bad, my cat almost died of some weird bacteria, even though she was vaccinated against it a week before but now shes okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A cat is indestructible, she’ll get better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nay, it’s just that they have 8 more lives in reserve.

3 Likes

Now I’m curious. Do you live in the wilds, or… Not sure I’d go mountain boarding there.

All I may hope to encounter are foxes, lynx and maybe wolves.

1 Like

Way back when the penalties for molesting sheep was much less than the penalties for stealing them, leading to both the Welsh and Scottish unearned reputation due to when caught with a sheep that wasn’t theirs, the rustler would lie about their intentions …At least that’s the story told by my wife’s Mcfarland relatives

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ok if we could just stop talking about sheep fuckin for the rest of the day

3 Likes

I was already aware of it people joke about it all the time

1 Like

So technically it’s not my dog… it’s dog of my girlfriend, but I think we found each other. Here is Max image

Max and me image

This dog has such a hard life, he can sleep in all positions

Unfortunately the dog live with the mom of my girlfriend, so we don’t see each other so often. Still want a dog by my own. Just it’s not the right time for it in my life now.

19 Likes

Looks like the dog came back from a fun night

1 Like

@telnoi

you would love going mountain boarding here! Those cats are difficult to see during the day.

1 Like

This dog is super crazy :sweat_smile: If he is shaved for summer he has a black Micky mouse face on the back :joy:

2 Likes

Have a look at this bloody dog. Back seat of the daughters car. Seriously. IMG_1326

26 Likes

I’m gonna post this again because it needs to be in this thread…

tmp_2018121612364575358

29 Likes

+1 for coolest pet name. What voltage you running him at?

1 Like