Show me your pets

This is Domino 20171123_031354

14 Likes

This asshole has already bitten 4 forum members. image

28 Likes

This looks remarkably like my childhood pet :frowning:

1 Like

These fuckers live forever. I don’t know the details but something in chihuahua breeding and 9 out of 10 are neurotic assholes.

4 Likes

I’m not sure it’s not 10 out of 10…

2 Likes

He’s not really mine. My girlfriend’s. Guy never submits

20181228_160754 this is tilly! border collie kelpie and 5yo

28 Likes

IMG_1023

this is my dog, today is her birthday! she is now one! her name is mocha and i got her since i begged my parents like no tomorrow! she is a maltipoo, but i originally wanted a maltese but holy mother of god she is cute!

when i grow up i wanna adopt a pitbull, i don’t understand the hate tho. they are such nice dogs :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

damn, mine is too scared to ride my eboard, but she is half the size…

2 Likes

IMG_20181231_180542

A pic of Scar and I from a while back.

IMG_20180305_170256

dog

20 Likes

:joy: my dog hates the thing. honestly i got no idea how i got her on it for the photo. I tried to hold her and move the esk8 but she did not like that at all

2 Likes

i tried riding and walking my dog, oh mama she tried to run from me but i mean… she was on a leash soooo.

1 Like

Don’t get a pitbull. I had to shoot at one when it attacked my dog, almost killing her. She did survive. Not too long after that one of my old neighbors shot and killed that dog because it attacked their kid. Fuck pitbulls. I almost had to stab one once because it wouldn’t let cross the street to my own apartment. If I had a gun on me then, I’d have shot that one too.

I fucking love dogs. Dogs are the best things ever. But not pitbulls.

Queue the zillion “But pitbulls are loving dogs” comments. Except they attack people and I will shoot it if it attacks me or my family. Period. And not feel sorry. Don’t adopt pitbulls.

8 Likes

im sorry for what happened to you. i just love them, but i know some can be aggressive. if we say everyone should be given a chance, shouldn’t that stand for all dogs? i agree, some are agressive, but my friends adopted a golden retriever and it bit a 5 year old on the arm and also another dog.

im sorry again for what happened, i hope she is better now. i would also have a pure hatred for any dog breed if one attacked my dog viciously, so i don’t want to tell you to agree with my opinion. how is she now?

side note: if any seemed sarcastic its not.

1 Like

I’m sure your experience sums up the entirety of an entire breed of dog… :roll_eyes:

I’ve owned more than 10 pitbulls in my life. Not one has every attempted to bite another person or animal.

pit bulls ranked fourth for passing temperament testing out of 122 beads.

For a guy so obsessed with facts and statistics, you would think you wouldn’t let your personal experience give you a biased opinion.

Yes lots of pitbull attacks happen. Because they are very obedient dogs. They do as they are trained/raised. People think pitbulls look tough. So guys who want tough attack dogs get them and train them to behave that way. They aren’t born that way.

Look at it this way. 2 door Honda civics are not rase cars. But a bunch of stuip kids treat them like they are. Its not the Honda’s fault. Its people. People are shitty, not pitbulls.

13 Likes

my 12 pound dog is more aggressive than any other dog i’ve met.

Damn 2 disagreements in one day :joy:

1 Like

Sorry but when someone’s spews a bunch of hate that helps fuel the extermination of an entire breed of dog I get a little upset.

4 Likes

Like children the worse the upbringing the more likely they are to be a wanker, unfortunately pitbulls are owned by a lot of shit people that shouldn’t have kids let alone pets so for me its a trend thing more than it is say the breeding line, as pitbulls are more common in lets say less well to do households than corgis they have a bad rep, you can teach anything child or dog to be a c@nt by being one towards it.

You don’t get bad dogs as much as you do bad owners imo.

5 Likes

IMG_20181225_123252 This is cloud she’s 3 and a very silly girl received_310168672912732

19 Likes