Rocket Freeflow and Rocket Dual

Hey man! Thank you so much for your advise. I actually did that when I first got the board and adjusted the motor mounts to be slightly lower to the ground. I think I read that you swapped the motors to the back side of the board… how did that work for you? Did you revert back to the original set up? The performance of the rocket is right on but the deck design has proven to be less than ideal if you’re looking for a balance between slower speed carving and going straight and fast. This board does the “straight and fast” thing really well… but I haven’t given up on this board yet. I’m hopeful the new trucks will give us dual rocket owners some decent options for setup.

1 Like

I reversed. It back to the original mount. The rear mount wasn’t really ideal, it gave less clearance to the ground than having it mounted under the board. Now I’d be able to drop the board a bit more, but the front end has wheel bite if any more than one small riser is removed. Street side you left the stock cone bushing on? @DaviDjembe

1 Like

So have you got the decks yet @torqueboards?

I would go to @torqueboards website and use the chat feature to talk to Dexter. It seems that the forum is looking for less specific transaction banter. I’m a little unclear on what we are supposed to talk about however they did mention queries regarding product delivery.

Just talked to Dex. They have the batteries, but not the decks. He’s now saying those should arrive Monday/Tuesday…

1 Like

I am pumped to get my dual, can’t come quick enough.

1 Like

@torqueboards have you received the batteries yet?

I talked to Dexter, and he said they just got the batteries in and working on getting the boards out ASAP. Thought you would like to know.

3 Likes

What board have you got coming your way?

Rocket Dual 12s3p

Same here man, nice choice.

Are you guys first batch or second batch orders?

PS you’re going to love 12s dual. It’s a riot.

1 Like

The batch that is currently being assembled so I guess that’s the 2nd batch? I’m in Australia and was told 2-3 weeks.

1 Like

Yep 2nd batch, hopefully get it around end of April or first week of May. I’m in Toronto Canada.

2 Likes

Ralph just told me over chat that the shipping is indeed delayed until the end of April or early May. Month and a half delayed from the original shipping estimate. Seems like this is shaping up to be much like other boards in the delay department. Wondering if I should cancel my order…

i need a ralph.

1 Like

Hey guys. Just a quick update.

Most of all boards are going out within the next few days.

2 Likes

Man I cannot wait. Eagerly awaiting the email to let me know mine is ready to go.

Just finished up my review of the board!

10 Likes

That was a very good review. I too find myself in this weird zone of thinking the board is great to knowing that getting to amazing is an effort. I’ve come to the conclusion that all the parts are great but that they don’t necessarily fit with each other great. I changed my bushings out, will most likely get the wider trucks so I can remove some risers, changed to FOC mode, will probably change to softer abec 11 wheels, and am eagerly awaiting Tb’s solution to the open top port. I love the board but right now she’s a high maintenance diva.

1 Like