Rocket Freeflow and Rocket Dual

Me too, I was expecting to receive it at the latest the first week of April. I haven’t even received the email yet.

PRE-ORDER! Delivers in Mid-Late March 2017 – Batch #2.

Definitely worth the wait

Oh I believe it, that’s why i’m getting eager to get it. But the website did say:

PRE-ORDER! Delivers in Mid-Late March 2017 – Batch #2.

Haha sorry guys. We should be getting the decks soon. They’re on their way.

Batteries are on their way as well.

1 Like

When will you have them? I’m assuming if they are on the way you have tracking numbers for them?

Should be this upcoming week :slight_smile:

Have you already got this batch filled or is there spare boards to purchase still in this batch?

@Fazz2608 - We have ran out of the FreeFlow. But Rocket Single and Dual are still available. As far as decks, we have quite a bit available as we ordered a lot.

@torqueboards What’s the eta on a freeflow purchased today? Any recent updates/improvements to it since initial customers received them and put it through its paces?

@richie - We have a new bigger hub motor currently in production. It will also run in FOC Sensored. 30-40 days ETA for the new hub motors.

1 Like

Do you have a warehouse in Europe? @torqueboards

@olgamedt - At the moment, we do not. It’s something we’ve been looking into and we are highly considering.

1 Like

That would be great! The 30% tax I’d might have to pay to order your stuff to Sweden has definitely kept me from ordering as much as I would have otherwise.

1 Like

@torqueboards How much would the new hub motors cost? Also any updates on the lid/cover for the hole on top of the decks?

Im also from Sweden. And the tax is something we would like to avoid. As other Europeans

2 Likes

@gianmaranon Haven’t decided yet but we’ll give you a discount on the new hub motors since you already purchased. Still working on the lid/cover.

1 Like

@torqueboards Update on the decks/batteries?

@trappar - Should be Weds/Thurs.

@torqueboards Hi Dexter, any idea when the longer truck hangars will be in? I still can’t get the feel of this board to be right for me. Looking forward to longer hangars and trying to rear mount my motors and see if that does anything for the dual set up. Thanks!

Hey man. You might want to try adjusting the angle of the motors to be slightly lower, and getting some harder bushings on the board side of the truck. Then you can get rid of the larger riser on the rear. Unfortunately you can only get rid of one of the small risers up front because of wheel bite, but it makes the board level either way (I used a level to check).

2 Likes