Rocket Freeflow and Rocket Dual

Just a side note: people that opted for the 12s3p battery, what are your thoughts on the charger and charge times?

I live in Australia and have a Rocket dual being delivered to my house tomorrow. The battery is being delivered seperately and it hasn’t even been sent yet, I got a 12s3p. I ordered an electric skateboard and I’m missing the electric part, beyond frustrated. What are your charging times and did you get the standard or fast charger? How are you liking the 12s3p? From what I can see the range is on the low side of what is advertised? How’s the Torque and top speed for you?

@torqueboards Hey I was wondering if you ever posted pics of the G-Bomb drop hangers mounted on the deck. I was thinking of doing a setup with your carbon fiber deck, Carvon hub motors, and the G-bomb hangers to end up with a larger 36" board. Just wanted to make sure they fit and there are no mounting issues thanks!

Well put! The components are all top notch but they haven’t quite learned how to “play nicely” together yet. Still waiting for those wider trucks to be an option for my Dual. I believe in those longer trucks!! :grin:

1 Like

@torqueboards I’m trying to buy one of your 33 rocket carbon decks, trucks and hub motors. Your website says spend over $300 for Free Worldwide shipping, but it doesn’t seem to work, it says there is a flat rate $100. Your support says that unfortunately that’s how it is. I want to buy all these things but $100 postage is too much. Is there something that can be done? I live in Sydney, Australia

Also do you have any of the boards without the cutouts left??

Make sure you grab the 218mm trucks, heaps better ride.

2 Likes

Hey- I was interested in the TORQUE Rocket Dual, but it appears to have been consistently unavailable for order/‘out of stock’ for a while now. Is there any ETA available for when ordering is scheduled to to resume? Thanks.

@torqueboards Hey, man, any idea when you’ll have the new hub motors? Keen as.

I’m pretty sure they’re the ones they are currently selling on their site.

Were you able to remove any risers with the 218mm trucks?

No mate, the motor mounts hit the board so I left the risers in. I’m considering getting the longer mounts and reversing the motors. It rides heaps better with the longer trucks though and the height really isn’t an issue. A lot more stable with the longer trucks.

1 Like