RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

Don’t forget Lighting Kit. Very crucial. I ride in the dead of night :wink:

When are we going to do another live update? I am curious on where we are at with manufacturing, prototypes, and updated ship times.

Most likely early next week… lots of news… But Just busy with Easter and stuff so schedule was a bit disputed.

4 Likes

There’s always duct tape for peeps who can’t handle Leds :wink: I for one would like to see the terrain at night ‘Dayshredder’

when you want led on your board then order a led kit for your board and don’t make it more complicated here.

2 Likes

Slap on some shreadlights, i’m sure they do a better job than any board that has lights oem

1 Like

thats true

9 Likes

I like this concept alot but I think the board need some kind of suspension for that, the truck is stiff, the wheels do not have much Urethan, would be a bit uncomfortable to ride I think but let’s try

Where can I buy this R2-Crossover Kit? I want it, now! :slight_smile:

Is this a concept or a project in the works?

BTW if the urethane is going to be thicker, I’ll be up for it

How much is the Crossover Kit going to be?

What impact on the range, hill climbing percentage and top speed will the 100mm wheels cause?

What is the durometer of the wheels?

I would consider ordering a set if it could be included with my R2 for no additional shipping charge.

I feel like, before we jump into new things, how is the actual production of the board going?

2 Likes

switching from 90 to 100mm: +5 km/h -3% HillClimbing

Lots going on!. Full on manufacturing and production mode at the moment.

Got new deck and final version of motors.

I have lots of other news to share… also a new video in the works… But we got stopped by police just before filming, so ruined our day.

So postponing my facebool live feed until late next week…

Good news, mostly.

How about a quick photo of the final versions of the motors and decks?

Thank you. A 3% loss of hill climbing ability sounds like a reasonable trade off for an extra 5mm of urethane. I’m not too concerned about climbing steep hills or top speed.

New motors… Higher KV. Lower resistance. More efficient. Lighter.

1 Like

Want this option already! Wow! Sweeet!

Hi, Could someone please summaries what the current deal is with the upgrade? I’m more than happy to pay for it, just curious if it puts me further back in the cue if I do or don’t go for it. I would have bought and paid straight away but didn’t get an email about it (might have been deleted from spam a while ago). I’m order # 8043 Thanks guys!

Great work so far Jason!

He spoke to the battery factory and no orders are going to be delayed. You get 20% more battery charge and the Bluetooth module with it. As for the price no clue if it’s still discounted or not you’ll have to check for yourself. That’s about it.