Raptor 2.1 Feedback

Damn, always something with the raptor :weary::weary::weary: and waiting game for parts :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Remember your own saying. You’ve got to Pay if you wanna play in this case patience is the price to pay :joy:

1 Like

is the new firmware out yet? this guy shows the same issue I had with my raptor 2.1. no power at all uphill.

3 Likes

Not yet, unfortunately

This is no complaint - its just to show you where we are at.

two months gone by, still no raptor 2.1 in my house. still no remote, still no spare wheels. I don’t know the reasons but enertion told me that everything should arrive at the end of this month. the focbox unity I ordered last did arrive already.

this has to improve enertion. you can’t ship a faulty board and let your customer wait over 2 months after he waited more than half a year to get that faulty board.

again not really a complaint because I hope the buildquality did improve and spring is just starting. I just wonder why there are so little raptor 2.1 shipped.

5 Likes

@McErono I understand mate and I apologize as well, We have tried 3 times to ship the Raptor 2.1 (brand new) to you from China but Swiss Custom is too strict now, so we decided to get the board’s to FatDaddy (our official reseller now) which will be there this week then they will ship a board for you with all the accessories. I think this is the best solution for this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@CarlCollins Still nothing. Rehan wanted to inform me with a Mail whats up, still no Mail, no tracking. And weeks ago you guys told me my status is “urgent” in your system.

fatdaddy ships the boards starting from the 14.4

Hi, I will probably receive my awaited Raptor in a couple of weeks after 6 months of patience as support wrote it to me during last chat. I am not posting about the delay that was toooooooo long, but my motivations deal with the fact that this board will be my first electric one, and I need your assistance de identify the check-list to confirm that there is no trouble with the manufacturing. My second question concerns how do you prtect your board of daily scratch or small accident. we can find on interne many 3rd part equipment to protect the board when it is from evolve, but about enertion, it seems that nobody is doing protection customized or standard.

What type of protection? It’s a skateboard dude.

2 Likes

I was looking for something like bash-guard from Flatand3d for evolve boards :

or surf-co tail guard, also from flatand3d

The first one does not fit enertion flatand3d reseller confirm it to me last week. Second one: I have to test.

the surfco one works on nose and tail, just buy two tail guards. Thats what I use on all my boards including my R2

Hello All,

I require your assistance as Enertion does not: Yesterday I’ve sent a mail to enertion support including 2 questions:

1. how thick is the edge of the board to order the right size of trim-lok
  2. recommendation on 3rd part component to buy (shredlight)

Question:

Hi all, to order Tail/nose/edge protection from trim-lok, I need to know how thick is the board to identify which trim-lok serie/model I have to use for my future board. I plan also to add white/front red/back lights, which models of shredlights do you recommend to use, and do I need to add hardware between the board and light to attach?

Answer:

Hey Frederic,

We do not have any recommendation. You can check the ESK8 forum for better suggestions.

Kind Regards,

Mike Schmeller Enertion Support

Can someone help me to get the answer to this question: how thick is the edge of a Raptor 2.1 please? as I wish to order trim-lock edge guard:

1 Like

Front should be 1,5cmScreenshot_20190418-140950_Gallery

1 Like

Can an happy raptor 2.1 owner share with me how thick his board is (at edge) please? This information is not under NDA, please help me to anticipate my raptor and buy the right edge guard to it

I would but my replacement is STILL not in my house…

1 Like

maybe just the comment between your comments @Pura-Vida ? :thinking:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot to all of you, I don’t know how, but a message was inserted between my 2 one without taking care of timeline. But as this message is including the so needed data the objective is reached, great.

Another question: looking for shredlights, I’ve found into shredlights knowledge base this information: https://support.shredlights.com/article/205-enertion-raptor-2-1

It is not possible to attach dual red light on the tail as it is for the nose. Which sol are you using for light? How do you attach lights to board?

Fred alias Pura-Vida.

Welcome into the club, shipment is pending since Nov 2018… Queuing delivery to customers is endemic to Enertion, one of my friends told to me: their boards are one of the fastest but to fit a standard statistic distribution law, they have to go slowly for shipping like that average is in the middle (joke).

Yes you can fit dual shredlights.

IMG_20171201_173132

3 Likes