Pulseboards Carbon Fiber Board with integrated enclosure (Price Drop)

Why is the price showing as $299?

1 Like

Use the coupon…or is it not working?

it is working.

1 Like

K, let me know and well adjust what we need to.

2 down , 18 to go

is it 20 orders by purchase or by the poll result? I thought it’s like a reserved kinda thing for the first 20ppl who voted buy.

Yes, I’ll guarantee those ordering who are part of the poll will have a board reserved in this. Please send me a DM with your order# and I’ll work off the poll list checking off.

2 Likes

Is it possible to get an international shipping option? Or will I just have to use a parcel-forwarding service?

Order ending in 110 my brother, and thank you. :sunglasses:

For international order as needed we well setup additional charges once we have your address. Should be no problem, or dm me your address and I’ll get rate for you.

Message sent

Message sent

@Jaraya92881 i have sent a dm message with my address for international shipping to Canada…I’ve tryed to purchase this morning but can’t get threw the shipping part on your site for the order as my postal code doesn’t match any USA address … Cheers

I’ve got DMs and setting up the cost on the site manually once I get the pricing back from my logistics company we use.

2 Likes

How long wil it take to ship it ?? And how long to Europa??

Cool looking project! What is the group buy count at right now? If I place an order, am I charged immediately? I feel a bit nervous about placing an order for a board that is on its first production run and is essentially a group buy but charges me immediately.

Excited to hear more, and thanks!

Once we have all 20 orders it is 3 to 4 weeks for manufacturing approx 7 days to ship based on location. Recently there was a typhoon which flooded the manufacturing warehouse for our covers so we are pending covers to be made at this point. Our contact in China started they have to recover from typhoon, I am finding out what time delay this may cause now. Weather is just not on our side atm.

Have you recieved the 2 deck order from @pjotr47??? :slight_smile:

1 Like

How many orders do you currently have? Just wondering, cause 20 people said they could pay now…

1 Like

Are any of these still available??? I can pay asap.