Pulseboards Carbon Fiber Board with integrated enclosure (Price Drop)

I dont know off the top of my head, Ill measure it tonight and let you know.

1 Like

I think itā€™s mentioned on their website

i looked and didnt see it.

1 Like

Dual 4.20 VESC image Dual 6.6 image Compact size with heatsink: 120x91x20mm (LWD)

2 Likes

Thanks folks ā€¦intresting ā€¦looks like I have some reading to doā€¦

but when we are with 20, how long wil it take to ship ?? :frowning:

@hoeksame1ā€¦ If you go back up read the thread about 7 days ago @Jaraya92881 gave some insight about the deck build ā€¦

Hey guys, sorry for being MIA. My grandmother passed away 2 weeks ago and today and tomorrow we celebrate her life and Iā€™ve been swamped with helping my family coordinate things. Iā€™ll provide an update Nd go live with link to so those interested can save their spots for the limited 20 boards we will be able to offer. Again this 20 units is only because we are still managing the setup of our campaign for our new board coming out.

Stay tuned!

13 Likes

Sorry to hear about your family loss ā€¦my condolences to you and your family @Jaraya92881ā€¦and no rush the board will be one slick piece when itā€™s doneā€¦

3 Likes

My condolencesā€¦ Take youā€™re time! I think everybody want also a deck that is made good and with love :stuck_out_tongue: I hope we are at the 20 soon

1 Like

This battery will fit :wink: image

1 Like

18 people :slight_smile: Lets go guys 2 more people Its a sick deck ! I wil make a stealth hub esk8 from it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lets go guys! Sick deck
Go and order it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think weā€™ve hit 20, according to the poll!

@Jaraya92881

Adding now. Shouldnā€™t be long and Iā€™ll post the link.

I may be interested in oneā€¦

$170, right? where you located, Iā€™m in LA

1 Like

Corona, in orange county daily.

Pulse Phantom Deck is LIVE @ https://www.pulseboards.com/pulse-echo/pulse-boards-phantom-deck

use the coupon code: PHANTOM20 to get the $170 price ($200 total with $30 shipping).

2 Likes

1 down , 19 to go