Pulseboards Carbon Fiber Board with integrated enclosure (Price Drop)

Is this why international shipping isn’t working yet ? I still can’t buy one I’ve been trying for a week now and i don’t want to loose my spot

Yes, received

yeah how many more ordered are we at rn?

2 Likes

@Jaraya92881 is your site fixed yet for us international customer trying to purchase to Toronto Canada or are we still waiting on shipping prices …im really wanting to get my spot secured as I love the look of this beauty… thanks for your time and help…

Hey guys , sorry for the delay. I’m working to enable international on our site, just figuring out shipping rates to enable countries individually with the proper flat rates … i’ll have this working by tonight and will post on here as soon as it’s ready.

we are at 6 reservations so far , need 14 more to place the order

1 Like

comon guys :slight_smile: 14 more its cheap as hell :slight_smile: just pm them ! and order as many as you can

There’s 24 'yes I will buy’s listed on the survey…and only 6 have paid! Let’s do this!

1 Like

Have you dm them?

1 Like

If you’re asking me, yes. I ordered one then PM’d them to say as much. I guess I’m one of the 6 so far.

If you had an option…if… would you choose bamboo/fiberglass composite or aluminum/metal cover…?Screenshot_20180920-152108_WeChat

• Aluminum
  • Bamboo/Maple/Fiberglass Composite

0 voters

Bamboo as it will add some class…I think… be nice to see it on on …but zenit has a really nice deck with carbon and wood mix maybe a option can we get a stain to it… darker…or a cherry stain…just a thought…as i was gonna get the aluminum cover carbon fiber wrap or grip it anyways so if I don’t like the bamboo I’ll wrap or grip it …so I say bamboo… Screenshot_20180920-195201

2 Likes

Bamboo if only to avoid having a faraday cage, but ultimately I don’t mind either way cause I can drill a hole through the aluminum if needed

you already know i will cut a hole to put my battery indicator on top :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s always, all about the 'boo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can we have an update on the number of orders put in?

X2 for an order update please

Still waiting on international shipping to Canada

Hey Guys, So shipping cost have come back and I’ve been getting clarification from the customs broker we are using because some of the cost is much cheaper using China Post service but tracking can be very …iffy… so the price without VAT/Taxes is $130 via fedex for most countries. (It’s always the shape that kills cost, unless shipping them in multiples to each country then the cost is split and more affordable).

For those who messaged me directly about your country I have responded to most but if I missed you please send me another message so I can verify the import tax cost if any.

SO far we have the following countries

France United Kingdom Belgium Netherlands Australia Canada U.S. Ukraine

Right now there is a concern on the total orders with our international orders (sent to me via PM) and the U.S. orders the total is 2 Belgium, 1 Netherlands, 1 Canada, 1 Ukraine, 1 Australia, 1 United Kingdom, 1 France 5 U.S.

Total = 13 Not far off but still not 20,

Update on Cover: It will be a bamboo fiber glass composite and the sample was pending to be shipped to me before the typhoon so I’m still waiting for the manufacturer to get back, shouldn’t be much longer.

I’ll give another update in a few days.

5 Likes

I see somebody in the Netherlands… I have ordered 2 boards. One for me and one for a Dutch guy. Maybe the guy his deck can be shipping to me. So we maybe gonna have a lower shipping cost

1 Like

Australia still isn’t showing as a shipping option.