Pulleys for ABEC11 Flywheels and Kegel Orangatang

I have build this wheel pulley for @whitepony for his ronin trucks in Summer 2016 There was 15mm and 36T for ABEC/Blanck and for O´tang was better 34T.

4 Likes

Are the aluminum pulleys available for Flywheel clones in 42T/15mm or 44T/15mm?

I needle kegel pulleys

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in making an order for 2 sets of 40t wheel pulleys for kegel, 15 mm wide. And 2 sets of 15t motor pulleys 15 mm wide. If it’s possible. Thank you.

@dmrtac08 I do not have aluminum pulleys for Flywheel clones

@briman05, @ToyoT I sent a message

@Idea Hey, what is the current design of your Kegel pulleys?

@LucianHavens The design of the kegel pulleys has not changed.

2 Likes

Where are these available?

@ATLesk8 I sent a private message

Will you add those things that goes into the wheel core? Like the ones you did for the abec pulleys

@LucianHavens Yes.

In the picture a full set for kegel orangatang or ABEC 11 flywheels and clones abec11-flywheels-and-

2 Likes

@Idea

Something like this

1 Like

@LucianHavens Something like this is only in the pulleys for MBS Allterrain, Abec 11 Flywheels and clones

2 Likes

he was asking if you could add it to the kegel pulleys.

I’m tempted to order a set of Kegel wheel pulleys, but I’ve used a printed pulley on Kegel’s with what looks like an identical design and the screws backed out due to vibration on the first long ride. I was able to fix it by drilling out and adding nuts (like you have for the abec’s). Have you tested the Kegel pulley? If so, how many miles have you put on it?

@GrecoMan They are not needed. I printed about 200 pulleys for Kegel, no one reported problems

@Adam0311

The Kegel pulleys I printing for 2 years. https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=76194

I sold over 200 pieces. I have no problems with backed out the bolts

Perhaps the holes were too big, maybe you had a filament about other parameters. Reasons for reversing bolts can be many

The most important The pulley can not have vibrations!!!

1 Like

Small upgrade :slight_smile:

In February I also made a version of the belt pulley for MBS Allterrain The core in MBS All Terrain has a slightly different shape than ABEC 11 Flywheels and most of the clones

4 Likes

Hi, i’m interested in a of 36T for dual drive setup for flywheels clones if it is still available. Thanks.

where do I buy :smile: just ordered some all terrain wheels

hi i have those kegel orange wheels 80mm and I need 2 set of that pulley in orange,I live in Germany how much please ASAP