Pulleys for ABEC11 Flywheels and Kegel Orangatang

@Idea need 2 pulley

@Redfire11h I can send a pulleys in 2 -3 days

Price: Kegel Pulley 36t/14mm (belt 12mm) - 24 Euro (2 psc) Bolts - 4 Euro (2 sets) Shipping cost - 8 Euro Total 36 Euro

1 Like

@Idea 2 pulley 2 belt and 2 set of screw 36€ right for kegel 80mm wheels how long would it take to reach

Delivery time from Poland to Germany? several days :slight_smile:

I need 2 set for my dual motor setup for both rear wheel ,can you send me your PayPal account and the total please.

Kegel Pulley 36t/14mm (belt 12mm) - 24 Euro (2 psc) Bolts - 4 Euro (2 sets) Shipping cost - 8 Euro Total 36 Euro

Hi morning from Poland do I next to pay inport tax

If your in the eu

Then no

1 Like

Just made payment thanks @Idea

1 Like

@Idea hi remember i bought some wheel pulley from you man I am stil trying to get me board running I tried very hard to line the belt and the motor mount,so it is straight and a few minutes riding the screw from the pulley falling out and from the motor mount don’t know what to do next.

@Redfire1 You probably damaged the thread in the pulley The Kegel pulleys have a thread made in plastic, so you have to be careful when tightening the bolts

It tighten but when driving it the come out I am going to try glue then

@Idea

Hi, I’m putting together a part list for a single 6374 build and will need a 15mm 36t wheel pulley for ABEC clones mounted on caliber 2 trucks - what would the total price be for this shipped to Australia (Sydney)? How much for a matching 15mm 15 tooth motor pulley?

Thanks,

Alex H

@alexmagic

Hi Alex

ABEC clones Pulley 36t/17mm (belt 15mm) - 12 Euro (1 psc) Bolts - 2 Euro (1 set) Motor pulley - 15t/16mm (belt 15mm) - 5 Euro (1 psc) Shipping cost - 8 Euro

OK thats great - thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Do you think a single 6374 192KV motor (likely a Turnigy SK3 or SK8) would be able to power an 85kg guy around on that sort of gearing ratio? Would I have room to drop the wheel pulley down to a 32 tooth and still have good hill climbing ability?

Also - what size bore is on the motor pulley? Is there a keyway (and is so what config) and are there/how many/what size grub screws does it use?

What colours are available? I’m really after black if possible.

I’ll definitely be taking you up on one of these sets - just want to make sure I get the gearing ratios right first.

i forgot to add the @Idea

How do I go about getting some of these?

@drop What do you need?

@Idea Depending on my access to abec or kegel wheels, I am interested in your pulley system. Something like your posts on Feb 26/27 2018. I am trying to line up and price out all of the parts I need. I am open to any suggestions or advice. I am in Canada so prototyping a setup is limited when shipping is more expensive than the product. haha

@Idea
It looks like I can get my hands on some Orangatang 85mm wheels so anything you can recommend for them. Thanks

For Orangatang I can print two sizes, 36t and 40t

36t - 12 Euro (1 psc) 40t - 13 Euro (1 psc) Bolts - 2 Euro (1 set) Shipping cost - 8 Euro