Pulleys for ABEC11 Flywheels and Kegel Orangatang

Fast as always bro :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice printing man! I’m interested in making an order for 2 sets of 36t wheel pulleys for flywheel clones, 15 mm wide, blue. And 2 sets of 280 mm belt 15mm wide and 2 15t motor pulleys 15 mm wide. If it’s possible ofc! Sent you a Pm. / Cheers

@saxe I have everything you need but pulleys I have only orange or black color. More info on PM

I would like to buy a 15mm wheel pulley for my 83mm flywheels.

Hi, are you still making abec 11 flywheel clone pulleys? If yes, id like a set in black 36t 15mm wide With black hardware Shipping to Hackensack nj. 07601

Hi, I would like to purchase a 36t pulley for flywheel. Please let me know. Shipping in Carson, CA 90745. I can pay through paypal. Thanks in advance. Preferably orange.

@hcd33 @Jeratc15 I sent information to the private message

I still doing the wheel pulley? I would want an abec 36tooth for 15mm belts to canada

@Conman The offer is still valid :slight_smile:

What about this:

Should they fit Abec11 flywheels?

Can i get the 36t pulley for 83mm flywheels clones with bolts and screws, belts, motor pulley ?

@Bibzz Yes. More information on PM

Awesome. I need a pair of Kegel 36t pulleys for 13, width belt delivery to UK

5 Likes

6 Likes

@ANTONIO Nice, :slight_smile:

but for the Caliber II it is too small a hole

Thanks, I cut the truck caliber II

Is it still possible to get 2 full sets (36t, 15 mm, Orangatang kegels) shipped to Germany?

@Linux0701 Yes of course

Hey!!! This is exactly what I am looking for! How would I go about purchasing some