Pulleys for ABEC11 Flywheels and Kegel Orangatang

@Benji18boy I do not know, I did not test

Don’t worry @torqueboards is getting there stuff stolen to

1 Like

But still .08-.1 is hella cheap I am thinking about doing it for the heck of it it would be like $10

LOL They take photos and everything else they can. I wish I could get it for .08-.1 /unit lol.

Yeah that would be awesome

Can you make a 15t wheel pulley for this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extreme-Off-Road-Skateboard-Longboard-Wheels-103Mm-X62Mm-Reds-Bearings-Risers/332324709904?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D41376%26meid%3D4a4794229bce4c54876dd6ca3ef4b657%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D263100460659&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

So i got a few hundred kilometers on the 12mm 36t flywheel pulleys on one of my dual drives and they are barely usable anymore… I need stronger materials to destroy :smiley: Do you have the possibility to strenghten them or print them in nylon?

@TarzanHBK This is normal. A pulley made of ABS enables to pass distance of a few hundred kilometres through. The pulley consists of 3 components. You can order only 1 component, belt pulley without distance rings. The price of one item (pulley 36t / 18mm) - it’s only 5 euro, 6 USD

I made pulleys from Nylon. They are difficult to produce.

But soon I will offer an alternative to ABS + :smiley: This is the first prototype version

17 Likes

I really love your work :heart_eyes: How much for a Nylon pulley?

Hi, i live in Germany and i wanted to know, how much the shipping would cost. A bit higher you said 5 Dollar, but i dont know if you still sell these or if something has changed. The problem is, that my own 3D printed pulleys wobble and so the belt is sometimes really tensioned and sometimes not. I wonder, if this pulleys work really good without wobbling ?

@Idea

@TarzanHBK To make a nylon pulley, it takes hours to test to set the printer’s parameters. Unfortunately I do not have much time. I prefer to concentrate leisure time on aluminum pulleys.

4 Likes

The offer is still valid. Details I send to a PM.

I did not notice such symptoms with my pulleys

Ok, thats sounds good!

wrote you a message on FB. need 2 36t/15mm kegel pulleys + hardware shipped to US 92345. PM for paypal details. Thanks

@seg I sent you a message via email

Damn nice alu wheel pulley. Do you all so plan to make alu pulley for the 7inch superstar wheel (trampa) ?

Of course :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damn nice. I take two when ever they are ready :smiley:

1 Like

@Idea

sent you some cash. Thanks for being quick on the replies and easy to deal with. Can’t wait for my new pulleys!

1 Like

@TarzanHBK Your spare parts :slight_smile:

1 Like