Predator Banshee Thread!

Check out some of the GMR boards.

oh now THAT’s interesting. a single rail like that could sink a lot of things at once.

1 Like

Here’s some ‘progress’ however it may be too ‘primitive looking’. Everyone’s thoughts?

EDIT: Aaand my iPhone is confusing the new image versus the old image… sorry, can’t upload the new image until I get to a computer.

Not enough dreadlocks and lasers.

6 Likes

Where are the fangs?

I like the logo. Simpler is better. Especially once you condense it into a single tiny 20 pixel icon.

You forgot the shoulder thingy that goes up. I hope someone got the reference.

1 Like

if they didn’t then i don’t want to talk to them anyway.

1 Like

So if this deck is truly weather sealed it might be good to lean into that. Can you get the wheels treated by harfang for an extra charge?

Well there’s not much of a treatment as much as there is making a large OEM order from the chemical plant that casts the harfangs. The bigger issue is that it’s hard to cut sizable treads into the hub motor PU while maintaining the structural integrity we desire. When we finally make a shift to belt drive systems, we will finally have some options to play around with.

Here’s a super low res. Thoughts?

how about getting rid off the outer line? It´s the thinnest line in your Logo and will nearly disapear if you have it on something smaller

I’m thinking it will be okay, but we’ll see. I’ve had thinner printed lines done on griptape, and the prints always came out defined and easy to identify. Noted!

1 Like

Nobody’s biting on your predator film reference!? -sigh…- :exploding_head:

Nobody got mine :frowning:

Forgive the terrible ‘remix’

3 Likes

To catch a … :joy: :joy:

Alright! The really crappy website is done… and the board is now officially for sale!

I’m arranging a Reddit AMA for this Thursday 11AM PST… so if anybody wants to participate or contribute to the discussion, please drop by!

Here’s the AMA announcement on the subreddit:

1 Like

Its a nice board for sure. I hope it does well!

1 Like

Beta product is launched and Reddit AMA is up! If you have any questions or want to add to the conversation, please drop by!

You can check the product here:

if you give me one i’ll review it for youtube :yum:

1 Like