Penny "Nickel" complete dual hub motors zippy 6s20c 3000mah x2 in series

I kind of messed it up, did it free hand and couldn’t erase, but I still think it looks cool.

1 Like

This will be able to clean or erase anything off grip tape

https://www.amazon.com/Skateboard-Longboard-Sandpaper-Replace-Cleaning/dp/B07216SCB9/

1 Like

OH MY GOD! price is $6.66 skatan will consume your soul if you buy

1 Like

skatan ?? Ha ha ha ha

That must be the nemesis of Flying Spaghetti Monster LoLz rofl lmao

4 Likes

All hail Skatan!

5 Likes

I’m not sure if I can say who donated this to me but either way, I am forever grateful. :pray:t5:

13 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Love the cakepan enclosure :heart:

1 Like

Wow! Awesome gift!

1 Like

A lovely Happy ESK8 Merry Christmas Gift.:grinning:

1 Like

so somebody gifted you 600$+ ? wow that’s awesome. this forum is full of great people and we don’t even know each other ehehe

2 Likes

Hence why we should have an esk8 convention. When I’m rich and famous that will be #1 priority :smile:

5 Likes

I rode my whole commute today on the way back instead of taking trains and it was awesome. I gotta do some video of it tomorrow. Went over the bridge too.

9 Likes

Awesome: :sunglasses: people helping those in need…

1 Like

Still a work in progress but I wound up frying my dremel in the process of chopping up the board. I was trying to cut handles too. That’s where it sparked and died. I managed to get the weight down some.

3 Likes

Nice to see you decided to use my belt idea!

You are planning to cut a handle into the deck? Might I suggest you checking hardware stores for kitchen drawer handles?

1 Like

You changed the deck? If so looks good shorter, still think a jet spud work work well for you.

1 Like

Changed the deck. Didn’t want to chop up the gifted one. Thanks

1 Like

I want to make the deck lighter so I’d rather cut than add. Belt idea was awesome since I didn’t have to buy anything. Besides cheap screws and bolts

Just looked at the jet spud. That would’ve been perfect as well. This one was a bit cheaper though. On sale at zumiez. Perhaps in the future. I was also looking at this one. It has a kick tail and it has the perfect wheelbase.