Paris European Meeting 11-14 July 2019

Thank you for volunteering! Can you please us shoot an email to [email protected] so that we have you on our records?

You can always stay at the underground track!

1 Like

Im thinking about attending anyone else from Switzerland? Lolā€¦

Jup, from where are you?

St. Gallen-ZĆ¼rich always between.

hey folks ! if any artist out there, give the t-shirt design a try !

we managed to sort out the bank account and the PayPal account too. That means that we are going to open the registration very very soon !

3 Likes

Absolutely, the more people applying their T-shirt designing skills the better! :smiley: Looking forward to seeing what the creatives in the ESK8 community can come up with! (Myself and a friend are going to try)

Side note: Is the website down?

1 Like

I would volunteer but I donā€™t think I would be a positive image for your lovely event after the first night of debauchery.

@GingerSteve, @bigben are we travelling together and sleeping in the wild or hotels?

1 Like

Iā€™ll be look into the accommodation options. We can go in the van an Iā€™ll sort the Chunnel.

2 Likes

This is exactly the response I wanted :ok_hand: Itā€™s so awesome to have adult friends.

Iā€™ll pack underpant (singular) and vodka the day before.

5 Likes

some great Air Bā€™nā€™B places available around that area over those dates - airbnb.co.uk :+1:

1 Like

So here is my t shirt design , have I copied / stolen someoneā€™s idea ? Errr maybe image

3 Likes

Hi guys, I have a bit of an update for you!

Weā€™re fast approaching the event date and weā€™re very proud to announce that we will have the likes of LazyRolling, electricboardsolutions, Bioboards, Streetwing, Esk8stickersuk, Trampa Boards, Evolve Skateboards France, Ruroc, Mellow Board, Alterbags, Wick Esk8, Big Aye Skateboards, Summerboard and the wonderful Council of Auvers sur Oise represented at the event! There are still a few more names to add to the list, so keep your eyes peeled for more info.

In the meantime, get registering for the event at https://www.itselectric.fr/booking/ and make sure you reserve your place in what will be the event of the year!

Also, donā€™t forget to check Jay F Bostonā€™s video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR6mJGfuOik

Itā€™s going to be awesome!sponsors%20paris

9 Likes

What happened to ticket price? Now itā€™s 50ā‚¬ for just the tracks.

1 Like

We did try to keep prices to a minimum, but we were not able to cover the budget with the sponsorship. The insurance for this event alone is around ā‚¬2000, and there are other significant costs, which bring the total budget to around ā‚¬5000. Weā€™re not making any money out of this ā€¦:confused:

1 Like

Same thing that I was thinking. For a normal student is such a ride not cheap. I have: Travel cost from Belgium.
Hotel Food Drinks Travel cost to the Paris rides and back to the hotel.

The prices are fine. My question is more related to the activities.

From your pricing it looks like youā€™re charging for contests. You might want to look in to that because Iā€™m not coming to take part in a contest, I just want to have a cheeky ride with friends and drink a few beers.

So do I just not buy a ticket?

3 Likes

We do understand that there are people not interested in all events and there are people that are interested in taking part in everything,and thatā€™s why we put up different packages.

You are more than welcome to go for tge cheaper packages, bro - I hope we can meet up in Paris!

Thatā€™s a good question, abd something that the organising team is actually debatinv internally. Would it be a goid idea to have a cheaper ā€œgeneral admissionā€ ticket, giving you access to the tracks at off peak times and to the night rides?

2 Likes

Call it a spectator ticket and charge ā‚¬10 no board and ā‚¬20 with board or something like that. It will encourage casuals like me to attend and give you guys a revenue from bystanders and guests of riders.

This should help alleviate contest costs and pay for things. Easy enough to implement Iā€™m sure.

5 Likes

agree with this, this could also be on the door spectator admission for those last minute people that decide to join who maybe had not heard about the event before.

1 Like