Paris European Meeting 11-14 July 2019

Anyone else from Italy and thinking of going ?

1 Like

Really happy to announce that @Kug3lis is the latest top guy to join forces with us, and @3DServisas is now a Partner to the event.

You can find all his wares from https://shop.3dservisas.eu/

:wink:

6 Likes

It would be very nice to do something like this for people who do not have a superpowered set-up or people like me (if my build is finished) Iā€™m able to ride but I have a broken arm sooo I donā€™t want to take part in a race x)

1 Like

Genuinely excited to meet Kugs. Will pap be coming?

1 Like

Pap?

10 cha

His dad, I doubt it, but it would be really good to meet the man.

3 Likes

Germans here who want to go? I would love to join and if there is a helping hand needed I can :metal::metal:Nice event

1 Like

think Iam going with car, munic is on the way from regensburg

I think his whole family is coming, pap included :slight_smile:

2 Likes

we definitely need a helping handā€¦ send an email to [email protected]

thank you for offering your help!

1 Like

Would be cool to join you :metal:t2:

1 Like

Ok just saw iam in Portugal untill the 12 July. Man so I think I have to get home get my board and stuff and drive back to paris :smiley:

1 Like

Really happy to announce that Evolve France is not only supporting us throughout the event, but also kindly offered to organise the Thursday night ride!

It will be a good opportunity to test out the new GTR, and check for yourself whether their claims stand ground :wink:

Buy your tickets now at www.itselectric.fr !

2 Likes

Still no casual ticket option. Get that up!

2 Likes

Def canā€™t go but for any younger people going is the drinks beer etc or includes soda :upside_down_face:

Me and one of my partners will come :+1:

6 Likes

Highlight of the day coming from 3D Servisas. Aurimas is also giving prizes for the event ! This super cool gift will go directly to the winners.

Here we go ! One FatBoy mini urethane gear drive with 2 x FatBoy 240 hangers and both ABEC & KEGEL adapters !

Thanks a lot for the riders @Kug3lis @3DServisas

14 Likes

Classy gentlemen. Iā€™m actually genuinely looking forward to meeting Kugs and inspecting his tight pants.

3 Likes

Well what races without good prizes? :slight_smile: I am afraid I will not fit into those pants :frowning:

1 Like

Is their certain speed brackets that have there own podium ie 25mph vs 25mph then another race with 30mph vs 30mph, so that the races are more fare?