Official RipTide Sports Custom eSk8 Tunnel Riser "Group Buy" [Completed]

That looks dope!

2 Likes

@Alphamail what is the size of height of these like 1/2”

2 Likes

Just got in! followed the instructions, Hope its still on for the $15 discount price! picked up 2 for blue, order number 16958 :smile:

2 Likes

In version 2 the riser was made slightly longer, wider and the tunnels made a bit bigger but the height stayed the same. All required info to purchase is in the first post, offer ends Sunday.

Tunnel Riser rev c inches

2 Likes

so does that mean all orderes placed this week (including the one I just paid for now) will be receiving the version 2? i was hoping to wire it with the wire covers like @seanhacker but hopefully wanted to get the sensor wires through as well otherwise may just just try thin covers per wire and route it through the riser

Edit: Actually should thank @briman05, if he didnt message it wouldn’t floated up the forum as well as @cobber for helping this all come together so well!

Version 1 never went in to production. Modifications were made during testing.

The version 2 next to version 1

Tunnel%20riser%20c%20vs%20e

(just doesn’t have measurements on the diagram)

3 Likes

Oh alright got it sorry I thought the photos posted above were actually version 1 I missed the comments about version 2 being the one that was chosen for actual production.

Edit: I actually checked out 2 separate $15 gift certificates in one cart each with the required info in the notes section. Would that be alright?

2 Likes

Tunnel%20Riser%20rev%20E%20SAE Tunnel%20Riser%20rev%20E%20METRIC

3 Likes

20180807_19150920180807_191427_001

11 Likes

Damn that looks good! Thanks also for rockin the Pivots and StreetChubby!

4 Likes

Don’t you even DARE thank me haha. Those bushings are UNREAL! I’ve never been on such a short board and felt so stable. Thanks so much for all your help with the setup and providing such tremendous products to make the skating experience that much more enjoyable. So much yup.

7 Likes

Where do you get this switch ? I like the ring led looks !

I had just wanted to know the height so I could factor that into the height of the total board.

1 Like

Sorry, I just edited the drawings above, .55"

Ok thank you Brad

1 Like

When should we be receiving an email regarding the tunnel riser order? I’ve yet to get an email about it since purchasing the gift certificates yesterday.

1 Like

Yes you should but we are little behind, please email Tracey to be sure… [email protected]

1 Like

Thanks! Will send an email across now. :smile:

1 Like

Did you? I bought a couple today too @on1y

1 Like

Just to let everyone know, the Tunnel Risers are live on the website and the discount / combined shipping offer for eSk8 builders and members will expire at midnight, August 12, 2018 Pacific Standard time. Thank you everyone for your support and enthusiasm for this project as we are looking forward to the next one!.

The rises are going for $19.99 on the website.and can be found at: http://www.riptidesports.com/tunnel-risers/

Brad T Miller RipTide Sports, Inc.

6 Likes