Official RipTide Sports Custom eSk8 Tunnel Riser "Group Buy" [Completed]

Will do brother!

3 Likes

20180726_195527

Close enough!

5 Likes

@Alphamail hey just wondering if all orders for tunnel risers have been shipped from the original order? I paid on June 4th and haven’t gotten a confirmation email yet Thanks

1 Like

Thanks, there are three people that have not responded, if you are one of the three, please contact Tracey at [email protected]

List:

Kennith Requena Ernesto Acosta Sami Mamane

1 Like

@Alphamail You sure about that email address above?

1 Like

Its from the new subsidiary down in brazil. :wink:

1 Like

Corrected to [email protected]

1 Like

After delivering this amazing product in the timeframe you guys did, I’m sure Tracey would love to go to Rio!

Thanks again guys, this thing is going to look amazing and help keep my wiring nice and neat!

2 Likes

UAnd wow, I was slow to open the mail that came in on Friday with more summer visitors staying

A lovely hand written note from Tracey & I guess since I went bigger and there was some onboarding in RipTide that I got a not quite perfect - but perfect for me pressie as well.

Big thank you mucho RipTide folks, wishing you great eSk8-Success in your eskate product line.

Tunnel vision IMG_9187

5 Likes

We still need more pictures of the TR installed with wiring please. You can just post here and we will grab!

2 Likes

I’ll have some pics by this week’s end my man! Thanks for such awesome products and top notch customer service! Please be sure to give Tracy a big thanks as well. Got so excited i already installed a bunch of the bushings so no glory unboxing pic. But ill be sure to have some installed pics with the TR’S.

1 Like

We are still planning on including fasteners with the TR, do you think 2" (51mm) will cover 90% or more of the installations?

1 Like

I personally think so. I really liked having the hardware included. Works for 100% of the trucks I’m using them for. (Indys and calibers)

2 Likes

Thank you @Alphamail and Tracey.

3 Likes

rad! ordered, and thanks again bro :slight_smile: -kp

1 Like

How do i order? These look really good!

1 Like

READ the first post for details.

Basically, go to their site. Purchase gift certificate in increments of $15 PER riser with a note saying it’s for Tunnel Risers

Within an hour, you should get an email from Riptide with the certificate. You can respond to that email with your name, address and riser color and they should get back to you.

4 Likes

Going on the website by the end of the week for $20.00 each so if you want them for 25% less ($15.00 each plus shipping), please get on it!

5 Likes

IMG_20180721_082747IMG_20180721_084115

7 Likes

Cool I didn’t know the $15 offer was still going, I was going to wait for them to show up on the website. Just put in an order.

3 Likes