Off-road rubber tire for Belt-motor Electric Skateboard

Hi Rod,

How are they battery wise compared to urethane? Do you have AT wheels to compare the battery usage to as well?

Cheers, Patrick

1 Like

I remember, I never had that problem but I’m not running them at the moment and haven’t for awhile. The only time I ever had that issue was when it was below freezing.

2 Likes

i saw a video where someone accelerated rly hard and at top speed it expanded and wasnt rly attached to the rim anymore but these wheels are not made from PU like these 6" wheels. So i guess they have more integrity but i am no expert.

1 Like

If the softness doesn’t affect range too adversely it sounds like a nice ride.

1 Like

I think the range will be affected, on the other hand you will have better grip. It’s matter of what you are looking for. They look pretty decent for the price and if the damp vibration and bad roads, I am fine if the range is affected a bit. it means that they have a great grip compare to PU wheels. For sure these wheels are not made for pushing them :grin:

1 Like

You said your wheels fit standard bearings.

How do you know which orders are in-shipping that require milling?

Are you reaching out to customers who will require milling, to let them know?

@DAddYE

2 Likes

I ordered mine before you responded to the bearing size being a problem. Can I give my order number to figure out if they will work?

2 Likes

I order from Evon. Hopefully there are no issues with them. I’ll should be able to test them Friday

2 Likes

Why they weight so much? Isn’t the core aluminum?

2 Likes

Got them today. The standard skate bearing doesn’t fit. They core is a little unfinished. I’ll test them tomorrow. I’m on the skull board hubs so I can check only the front ones. image image image

4 Likes

The core looks horrible.

1 Like

Damn… they look kinda wonky. I was interested in these. Real pictures are definitely changing my mind.

2 Likes

Christ! They look dreadful! Worse than the skullboard ones, and they are pretty poor

1 Like

jesus…well glad you volunteered. most important is the ride quality. Stoked to here back from you @DAddYE.

1 Like

Well, that’s an eye opener. These are atrocious.

1 Like

Sorry, I was on vocation, just saw this now…

1 Like

Turns out these don’t look very good, thank you for checking in anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, I drove them for 3/4 miles. They are pretty amazing. I live in SF in downtown some streets are awful. The front wheels absorbed every thing. Was a pleasure. However, this batch has the bearing issue, and the spacer for the bearings is a little short. On the vibration side, when you carve (so you’re on the wheel side) you still feel some minor vibrations. Not a big deal for me. They seems to roll slightly better and I think they’re lighter than the A one because they’re less wide.

4 Likes

Function over form. They may not look perfect but if they ride nice who cares. Hopefully the hub/bearing issues can be looked into.

1 Like

how are they on topspeed? Do you have data on wh/m?

1 Like