Off-road rubber tire for Belt-motor Electric Skateboard

To piggyback onto this, how does it compare in terms of range/comfort to abec 107’s(or other biggest urethane wheel you’ve used)?

Also do you go out to baeske8 rides? Would love a chance to see those wheels live in the wild

1 Like

To piggyback onto this, how does it compare in terms of range/comfort to abec 107’s(or other biggest urethane wheel you’ve used)?

Also do you go out to baesk8 rides? Would love a chance to see them in action

1 Like

Ive to do more miles, I’m on skull hubs and I’m within 13-14/wh mile.

This a slow run:

These wheels consume like 30-40% more than before (abec 90mm flywheel)

3 Likes

the increase is to be expected. well good to know, now i can plan around these wheels.

1 Like

I wonder how these perform in the rain. I’ve had bad experience with urethane.

1 Like

these are not urethane.

2 Likes

wheels

6 Likes

How are they on gravel/grass?

1 Like

By that you mean you talked to them and they will fix it in the next batch or…? @Phoenix-liuqiu

1 Like

They’re sending new ones

3 Likes

At their expense?

1 Like

Of course lol

2 Likes

You never know :wink:

3 Likes

Stormesk8’s Black Friday 2018:Use “15off2018” to get 15% off for your order 75f04f897c46f52005106e60f761188

1 Like

Did you intentionally mounted those wheels like that? Those front wheels should be switched. The core is offset and longer overhang should be facing outside. Unless you want narrower profile.

1 Like

i think he is from stormesk8 and posted a pic from someone else.

1 Like

IMG_20181114_161209

Just got 2 sets to EU… Somehow without customs :sweat_smile:. Guess that makes up for missing the discount.

Just need to wait for black Friday deals for large Kegel pulleys cause 110eur is a bit steep…

2 Likes

For my set, the standard bearing fit fine. One of the seat felt tiny bit loose but no rattle or play detected while riding. But, I also experienced the spacer they provide is short by 1mm or so. That used to rattle like crazy. One speed ring fixed those issues and now it rides perfect. Only downside I’ve seen is quite a significant reduction in range due to higher rolling resistance. Guess you can’t have both comfort/grip and efficiency. So far, these have been great on Boosted.

1 Like

How is the core on these? Still ugly?

1 Like

Look a bit better :thinking: image

2 Likes