Off-road rubber tire for Belt-motor Electric Skateboard

I’ll be the guinea pig, I just bought a set lol.

4 Likes

Soooo with these wheels if your a heavier rider you will definitely get a lot of resistance, also the standard size bearings (22mm) dont fit you would have to mill out some of the aluminum core for proper fitment. Other than that they are super smooth & grippy and weight about the same as abec 107mm (don’t have a scale). I would have to ride them more to see how they hold up on real world roads and not my neighborhood nicely paved roads lol… but I did ride them on the sidewalk for a bit and even then they were smooth… image

7 Likes

@Phoenix-liuqiu mentioned they fit standard 608 bearings. Which bearings did you have trouble fitting?

Really don’t like the idea of milling anything since I don’t have the mechanical tools/knowhow to do so, would be a dealbreaker for me.

2 Likes

Yeah I used the standard bearing 8mm bore 22mm diameter… I can tell it was cut to fit the bearing but spacing is really bad to get the bearing to fit… it would require a bit of milling… or maybe it was just the set I received :man_shrugging:t5:… you can get yourself a Dremel tool and do in like 10mins not hard at all…

1 Like

@rod12579 Thank you for sharing, the bearing size is a bit small, we have modified I hope to see you more comments about this wheel

@Rod12579 Some people worry if still have a vibration like the “A” type. So can you talk about it

$40 shipping? Ouch.

Don’t worry. We will modify this size

2.35kg, by DHL shipping. you can check it

I had no vibration at all they are very smooth…

2 Likes

Can you share your replacement experience? I think many people need it. For GT, How did you build the pulley? Which theets do you used it?

Other things, do you noticed the tread pattern? This is directional.

As of now I’m using the wheels on a modified production board (evolve gt) so I’m using evolves 38t kegel style pulleys… I have the same trucks on my diy and plan to try them on a 12s 6374 build next…

2 Likes

If the motor is on the front, this direction is correct. If the motor is on the back, this direction is wrong, the wrong direction of the tire tread Tread pattern is used to guide water c1abf09caa21be9430021992c349cb97310ffde7

2 Likes

Could you share more pictures like the truck, pulleys and more info. thank you. 38T with 105mm is too faster

1 Like

38t is fine on 105mm, most people here use 38-40t on superfly 107s. It’s personal.

3 Likes

well this sounds realy nice.

2 Likes

@mmaner i hope these are nothing like the 6" airless lol… dont u remmeber the issues w/ centrifugal forces around 25-30 mph w/ those… the 6" literally starts to expand, they were zip tying the wheels to the rims using its holes lol

2 Likes

Please do follow up on this if possible. I would like to know how they feel on rougher roads (gravel etc).

2 Likes

hey btw how heavy are?

1 Like