Noob question thread! šŸ˜€ ask your questions here!

Yes! By using measuring tools IMG_20190523_131033 :call_me_hand:

1 Like

im using at 97mm 76a wheels 38t gearing

I have ordered a Loaded Vanguard Flex3 deck. Does anyone know the deckā€™s thickness? I need that to buy the correct length bolts/nuts and threaded inserts.

Capture

Please verify the wiring.

BAT - >> BMS B -
BAT + >> I donā€™t see a separate B+ pad on BMS. Do I just connect the first balance wire to B+?
BMS P- >> Anti Sparkā€™s B-
BMC C- >> charger port

Do I need a fuse for this setup?
Do I need a safety cutoff mechanism between the anti spark and BMS ?

I dont see why my ESC isnt powering on?

Even if im pressing the power button nothing happens. Do i need to connect the motor already? The battery is a 2 cell 7.4 V and the esc is this one i found on amazon: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07PVJ18Q9/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_AtR5CbC1XDGTK

may be to small of voltage to power the esc. Or it could be dead as those esc are pretty cheap

1 Like

Approximately 1cm

1 Like

So according to the Amazon listing, this esc only works with 24V/36V. You need a different batteryā€¦ :slight_smile:

ok thanks:grinning:

Is there a cheap way to get the middle section of a DKP truck pair? It seems everyone has them (eLofty, Evolve, Backfire, Gullwing) but itā€™s never sold as a single part

This looks like pretty much the best deal Iā€™ve found for a 6s2p with BMS and charger all in one. Am I missing anything? Any place that has the same combo faster/in stock? Would like to pull the trigger in the next couple days.

I mean you can make it yourself a bit cheaper, $50 for cells $20 for BMS $20 for charger $10 for the rest, but thatā€™s the easiest one

Because they realize they are shit and everyone should throw them away.

Who ever has a pair and thinks they are shit should send them to meā€¦I just wanna play with them for fun

hello dose anyone know any good decks under 25 inches i would need to drill 19 holes in the board

A penny board?

yes i need it to hold 220

220 bundersnatches?

Go search for sites that sell decks and filter by length

Whatā€™s a bundersnatch?