Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

I wouldn’t think so as they are should be three separate solder joints for the motor phase wires. What motor do you have. What is your reason for check the phase wires did it fail the motor detection?

Yes they all connected inbetween and if you measure the resistance it should be the same in all 3 combinations.

1 Like

Ah yeah, they all have a resistance of around 0.6 ohms. Is this too low? I know guitar pickup coils have at least 6 ohms and I’d expect more from a motor.

I have 0.3 ohms on my 6374 170kV motors. So depending on your motor size and kV that 0.6 ohms Sound realistically.

1 Like

You don’t think I need a fuse, right? And I wanted to but I can’t afford to go dual motors/mounts/vescs/pulleys etc

If you have a charge and discharge bms than no.

I believe it is a charge only. Where would the fuse go?

I would place it on the blue spot image Hope it just looks like you mixed up black and red wires after the xt60 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks! And yeah that was a mistake

so my batteries were charged higher than their voltage with the bms, I do not know how to solve that, I have an imax b6 but I do not know how to use it and the pair if I put it in battery discharge it puts me at 18v and not at 22 ,twoimage

You sure you chose lipo and no other chemistry? If you set it to storage charge it should discharge your cells to 3.8v

1 Like

Sk3 6374 or APS 6384S for first e-mtb?

Yea I choice lipo 78757342-5ADB-405C-9B7B-65D1FC912323

Sk3 if you don’t mind that they don’t have sensors

I do a bit xD

I don’t know how to change that, but you can monitor the individual cell voltage. The discharge is very very slowly and you can just stop it when you reached the right voltage you want to discharge to.

1 Like

go with the sk8

I had already 3bells with broken magnets in the aps motors. Maybe to go with sk8 motors?

Do they have sensors and same shaft?

Sensored, sealed and 8mm shaft