New VESC from China. Seems like not only Maytech is making VESC's now

does anybody know something about flipskys hub motors?since i am thinking about buying 2 FSESCs so maybe i could/would order the motors too.

Dual FSESC6 will be available on August 8th, what the functions and price it will be? 37933237_227519014757235_7631616526566555648_o

1 Like

Looks like just 2 vescs on the same pcb

What happens when one poops itself? Does the other go down too, or are you then left with one oversized vesc

No! if one broken, the other works also, you can contact they for help or send it back for repair.

1 Like

FB_IMG_1533213544369

Flipsky posted this for the dual fsesc

1 Like

do we still have to use a canbus wire to connect the two even though they are on the same pcb?

I doubt so about that. But it depends if the manufacturer did the bringing on the circuit board

I just checked the website. CAN BUS done internally. very cool. Interested in seeing how people like it

1 Like

I thought a dual would be cheaper than this. Even at $300, it’s still just barely cheaper than buying two singles which don’t carry the same risks if one gets fried.

unity pricing will be ultimate deciding factor. leaning towards unity based on established relationship

2 Likes

Still cheaper than any Dual VESC 6 with a switch out there.

1 Like

I don’t think there is any dual VESC 6’s besides this one.

1 Like

Exactly

10 Char

1 Like

Lol, touche`.

1 Like

I ordered 2pcs of the 6.6 and chose express shipping, my order status will show “Unfulfilled” for 3 days and followed by an email for tracking number directed to DHL. Turns out the courier was incorrect as DHL keeps getting error. I emailed Flipsky and after 2 days I gets another email for shipping update with the same tracking number but different courtier “Airpak”. Again tracking number didn’t work so I emailed again and was advised that tracking information will not be available until package reached my country “Singapore” then tracking info will be available. All in all, it took 11days. Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Not need CAN BUS anymore, Dual have a button there to set Dual or single, :hugs:

all the prebuilt boards on your website, are they using flipsky vesc or cheaper esc?

I was looking at their details and I’m pretty sure they don’t use their VESC’s…

it seems very dodgy if that’s the case. vesc-based esc is one of the more robust esc in the market. but they arent even using their own produced fsesc on their line of esk8 just seems very weird.