New VESC from China. Seems like not only Maytech is making VESC's now

Exactly

10 Char

1 Like

Lol, touche`.

1 Like

I ordered 2pcs of the 6.6 and chose express shipping, my order status will show ā€œUnfulfilledā€ for 3 days and followed by an email for tracking number directed to DHL. Turns out the courier was incorrect as DHL keeps getting error. I emailed Flipsky and after 2 days I gets another email for shipping update with the same tracking number but different courtier ā€œAirpakā€. Again tracking number didnā€™t work so I emailed again and was advised that tracking information will not be available until package reached my country ā€œSingaporeā€ then tracking info will be available. All in all, it took 11days. Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Not need CAN BUS anymore, Dual have a button there to set Dual or single, :hugs:

all the prebuilt boards on your website, are they using flipsky vesc or cheaper esc?

I was looking at their details and Iā€™m pretty sure they donā€™t use their VESCā€™sā€¦

it seems very dodgy if thatā€™s the case. vesc-based esc is one of the more robust esc in the market. but they arent even using their own produced fsesc on their line of esk8 just seems very weird.

Actually Iā€™m positive they donā€™t use their own VESCā€™s, which yes, I find to be quite odd given how much theyā€™re promoting them.

So how do I know this. Well I went through every single boards details and not one of them mentioned their speed controller, except for their cheapest one, which had this picture in the details.

Screenshot_20180802-220205_Chrome

Seems like if they wanted to really promote these boards, theyā€™d at least offer the option to upgrade to one. Hell, even the cheapest one should be offered as an option to get people real world use of these and in turn maybe some good reviews about how their VESCā€™s really make the ride better or somethingā€¦ Lol, I dunno, I just think thatā€™s really odd. Also, if theyā€™re using these cheap ESCā€™s, why not also offer them for sale?

chill boy, did you try FlipSky ESC before?

No, I intend to though. Iā€™m not bad mouthing them or anything, and if it comes across that way thatā€™s not my intention. I just think for a company that is really going all in on their VESCā€™s marketing, especially for the Esk8 community, itā€™s rather odd that they donā€™t run any of their VESCā€™s, or even offer an upgrade option. Thatā€™s all. Not saying their boards arenā€™t good or their VESCā€™s arenā€™t good. Iā€™ve heard great things about their VESCā€™s actually and intend on getting at least a few, probably four for a AWD setup. I think itā€™s pretty awesome that flipsky has asked our opinions on things regarding their VESCā€™s and theyā€™ve actually implemented some things, so they definitely listen to their customers which is awesome! One of the reasons Iā€™ll be buying a bunch :slight_smile:

sounds fair enough, maybe flipsky has been planning something else , we heard a lot about FlipSky ESC, but ever heard of Flipsky electric skateboard ?

1 Like

Sup, i take one today. When its will arrive, i wanna try to make video review on eng ( im from rus). So now i should wait 8/8/18) . I can compare that with CHINA ESC and with maytech vesc 4.

2 Likes

They are competing against others offering similar hardware at a very low price. A vesc version would not just require a different esc, but also enclosures and packs. They would compete against the best non-diy has to offer with prices to match, high-end is a much smaller market segment.

What app is this, please ? Works on Android ?

How is the ESk8 scene in Russia?

Oh. good question. Thats have a positive dynamic in russia. Community is not so big, i can talk we a first generation now in ESk8. But, people have big interest for electric skateboard. But esk8 lose to electric scooters.

We have a only 1-3 DIY board project based on trampa board in russia. Donā€™t have many big and good project. One of the reason - its money currency. We have some political problem, and sanction )) And for many ppl thats idea looks so expensive) but any way, we have guys who made good esk8 without big budget) Chinese ESC (like a meepo esc) so popular in russia) That product good way for growth ESK8 community in my country) I some times meets ppl who have esk8 from BB,Evolve but its so rare riders)

Finished dual FSESC6.6 pic, pre-order promation have 1 day left. Any suggets here for Dual FSESC6.6? DSC03314-1_1800x1800

2 Likes

first real benefit I see of these - no chance of one being powered on the other off :slight_smile:

Yes, really, Dual internal CAN BUS circuit connection, you can push button to choose single or dual.

1 Like

whatā€™s the housing look like?