New TB110 Really Big Wheels

Yeah I get you. Back almost 10 years ago I payed $550 for each of my SSR Professor wheels and now with inflation they are $700 per wheel. I still want a set for CCW Classics but I couldn’t justify $4k for a set of wheels not including tires lol

2 Likes

Lol. I spent $4k before shipping from Japan on a original 15x10 set of SSR Starsharks

1 Like

I would love to play this game ^^

but so true !..

550$ is not so far from the 1st quotation I had for 8 part of custom esk8 rims …

… maybe one day an Amadride rim could/will born ^^ but like moon, I’m focus on my drives now.

4 Likes

So going to order a second set of 110s I’m going to need 6 pulleys not sure if I should wait for the pulleys to come out or oder the second set of wheels now

@Battosaii - Which one did you need? You can hop on live chat. We have them available but just haven’t posted it yet.

@BruSkater - No news on AT wheels yet. Should be finalized soon though. Haven’t tested with DD but will test soon.

@anon64938381 @Battosaii - They look like this.

image image *This is the incorrect deck LOL. Would def be wheelbite. Just FYI.

21 Likes

I’m keeping my 75kv DD order… Just in case I ever get to hook those beauties up!

1 Like

That’s bad ass looks awesome. I’ll hope on live chat now.

eta on these AT wheels?

BTW some of the 110 orders went out today :wink:

ATs maybe 1.5-2 months. Will finalize soon.

13 Likes

Outstanding design, Dex. Very impressive.

5 Likes

From Prosper TX? :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@dspx moved to :wink:

3 Likes

Looks fantastic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dude had those rota SA’s on a em1 back in the day .

1 Like

I used to collect jdm wheels… if i still had them now I’d be rich lol.

2 Likes

I have tracking :slight_smile:

Thanks @torqueboards, looking forward to these bad boys :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have tracking too can’t wait to get these bad boys on and crank it up to 40+mph… sadly being overseas will be at least 10 days for delivery… but it’s worth the wait!

8 Likes

My first set comes in tomorrow :slight_smile: I ordered a second set for another build. This is going to replace abec 107 as my favorite wheels

7 Likes

My set came and I was trying some BKB pulleys and they don’t seem to press in right?

There very loose and slide right out?

The cores holes seem to very in tightness each one is a little looser then the other.

I read somewhere that kegel holes might have slight cone shape, so that’s what you could be experiencing?

1 Like