New TB110 Really Big Wheels

Maybe I misunderstood or asked my question wrong but I wasn’t curious about belts or pulleys and I thought you were testing the 110s…? Was that not the case because I was wondering how that testing was going and if we’re looking like this week or next for shipping on them with the direct drives…? Or is March still going to happen even? @torqueboards

1 Like

@Balth81 Yes, 280mm belt is correct for 16/36 with clearance on 110mm wheels for a normal motor mount.

@Jansen - We’ve already been testing the 110s. 110s we should be getting this week so for delivery we’re looking at about the end of the week or early next week. As for the direct drive, we’re looking at shipping out within a week or two. Finalizing everything as we speak. :smile:

16 Likes

Woot woot!!! @torqueboards sounds great and thanks for the clarification. Keep us posted on any other updates as you get them and keep up the hustle. It’s appreciated by everyone here :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a F****K great news !

1 Like

@torqueboards any news on the AT wheels? Will you test them with the DD?

4 Likes

I really want those tb pneumatic tires.

7 Likes

agreed. I want to see what rims they come out with too :heart_eyes: (If they are???)

2 Likes

Waiting too I want to test the Nummies on my 4wd build.

That’s from their Instagram

11 Likes

I cant tell if this is a legitimate car rim or a pneumie rim

e: ooh ok interesting

Well I hope they refine the design a little bit, Its a little plain for my taste… I dont want my board looking like it has honda rims :man_shrugging:

sorry dexter, you know I <3 ya

I think the final design will be a bit more cleaned up and I believe the rims are plastic/nylon not metal this was just a proto type.

1 Like

Idk what you’re talking about those look dope.

3 Likes

blah blah in the eye of the beholder blah blah

:man_shrugging:

I really want vesc alpha to come out and these freaking drives and tires are sucking all of dexters time from it >:O

1 Like

Yeah I like the design it’s really nice looking my self. I have seen the close to finished wheel and it does look even nicer.

Reminds me of classic cragar 5 spokes

depositphotos_168131602-stock-photo-lamborghini-huracan-lp610-4-2017 Yeah, a bit, (I mean not so far), of an heavy Lambo style also :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That looks cool too to plug the pulley in :blush:

1 Like

Speaking of car wheels, that would be an amazing idea, to Model different rims after famous car wheels.

Like BBS LM, TE37, SSR Professor, Etc we could have some sick sick builds. Haha imagine Ray’s making some forged wheels for my esk8

4 Likes

Trust me i know… i was telling @moon to look ar classic jdm wheels when designing his hubs. RareJDMwheeelsversionII

9 Likes

Yeah, i had a break from that… Wheels are expensive to machine and I’d rather push out drives

6 Likes

I’d rather have new drives too. Have plenty of wheels atm. Plus there’s a bit of a race to get out more options for surfrodz. You made the right move.