(new) maytech mto-6880 190kv ha c3 (for the hard core)

@Skunk 13s Hey. They sound good Feel strong and solid. Idk. Need to race someone @jasonbhuynh @Winfly before I can give ya a real statement

3 Likes

I have dreams of a 13 s lipo Evo buildā€¦ mmmmm

All the discharge

3 Likes

Nah they feel good my brotha. @topcloud renounced. You didnā€™t want them no mo :joy:

2 Likes

Like Iā€™ve stated before. Iā€™m not a builder but I sure like to ride them @pshaw did I great job building this one up

2 Likes

The batch that we ordered will ship out from Maytech in the next few days. They will be unbranded and have longer lead wires. As for speed you should get the same out of this motor as the 6374 190kv. Maybe a bit more. Your battery size and bms will determine what you can feed each motor. If your battery pack is chocked at 50a or 80a thatā€™s all you will be able to supply the motors. Divided of course. These motors can run 65a each and up to 54v. If your rig doesnā€™t deliver the power the motors will not hit top speed.

8 Likes

TFW I am not even considered worthy of a shout out cus I can only hit 32mph. :sob:

2 Likes

Not for long my man!! Youā€™ll be hauling ass with these damn motors haha

1 Like

How about now?:joy:

Side by side with the goodā€™ol 6374image

5 Likes

Still canā€™t catch up to you rip. You watch out, Iā€™m working something to go 50mph.

1 Like

How is the resistance on the motor when you hand spin them? Should be stronger since it has thicker can.

1 Like

Not bad. I couldnā€™t feel any real difference between 6880 and 6374. Well. To be honest. I didnā€™t take the time to compare them until now that you ask. 6374 feels just a tad bit smoother :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Holy smokes, good thing I place a order with you :rofl::metal:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Look, what came in :muscle:t3:image

3 Likes

@Touch415 Hells yeah ma man! Sf Bay is gonna rip next ride :metal:t3:

2 Likes

thatā€™s with in my expectation. thicker can, more flx contained inside the can. could also be resistance from the big bearing.

I am pissed. I didnā€™t have any money when the buy went through, so i missed out on all the goodies.

I am back in business now. Anything leftover?

1 Like

I was thinking of you and ordered extra.

8 Likes

Im pretty sure Iā€™ve said he ordered extra a few timesā€¦

1 Like

Sooooo, you have stuffs? Iā€™ll send you a pm

1 Like