(new) maytech mto-6880 190kv ha c3 (for the hard core)

I know I know, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t all bought up

I guess i have told alot of people lol. I’m always a broken record about whatever the last thing I bought Hummie deck, psychotiller battery ,Surfrodz, jlabs pullys, wera wrenches, haggy wheels lol

1 Like

@hyperIon1 what about the maytech vesc 6. Will some of them come with the order too? Still want two of them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Holy giant motors!!!

Glad you are still enjoying the board!

1 Like

She’s still my favorite one of them all :+1:t3:

1 Like

Any of these still available?? I missed the group buy at first!

1 Like

Tomorrow night(I will post all the final prices for samples : R2 remote MT6.6 esc 6880 motors 6374 sealed and unsealed Dynamic brake I can have all this added to the shipment of 6880 motors

6 Likes

These motors are serious business… image

19 Likes

exc

9 Likes

Any updates on the motors @hyperIon1 ?

yes, they will arrive in the states first of next week. I will start sending them out Wednesday or Thursday

5 Likes

Any news @hyperIon1 ? Sorry for the anxiety… just want SO bad

1 Like

We received several shipments yesterday and today, We have to inventory it and should start shipping out this weekend.

7 Likes

Ping! Any updates?

1 Like

Doh, got the package today, thanks @hyperIon1

2 Likes

Received today, these are huge motors. Extended wires are nice.

It’ll be interesting figuring out how I’m gonna use these, looks like they’ll fit nicely on TB 218s

5 Likes

Feeling lonely without some 6880 love. Put me down for a quad next GB dudekins

2 Likes

I also would like to order 2! Are any in stock or need to place another order?

I have an order coming after the 15th, if you want to get a few sets of 6880, Pm me your PayPal address and I will get you an invoice sent over to save your spot.

3 Likes

Tried to get different KV, but they were reluctant (I presume due to small order quantity). Any chance you could get 168 ish KV?