New Hummie Hubs!

32mph 150lb on 13s.

What are you changing for the uphill race?

Just that thing I talked about on the phone. Iā€™m probably not gonna win.

1 Like

14s? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@hummie, every considered buying a motor winding machine? Maybe there are some 3d printable open source designs out there.

1 Like

I doubt it would work with 17aug wire. Iā€™ll be watching that video and looking though.

Just over a week till sensor boards arrive. Should have the rest of the board setup already and be ready to swap out the hubs when the new ones are ready.

3 Likes

How are the tires? .

Getting two sets done now I know Iā€™m still not done and keep saying passing dates. Tomorrow Iā€™ll post up tricky f for those two sets then just. 4 others left.

Sent a set to @ElskerShadow and Allen Jacobs (Iā€™ll write ur username tomorrow). And sent parts to @clistpdx

Iā€™ll post pics of the last couple peopleā€™s labels and tracking for those sent tomorrow

Definitely putting motors together better at the end here. If you have any issues please tell me and curious how ur tires are doing

3 Likes

I have a set for sale if anyone is interested?

I would also consider a swap for 2 battery packs.

2 Likes

Could well be.

1 Like

@ethel @neiru37

@Hummie sounds good, thanks

Any idea what awg wire was used for the phases? Iā€™m fluting around with the 3d printer and stuck some flexible in,want to print up some phase channels in TPU for the HAYA deck, two stl options for 12/10awg

image image image 12awg is all Iā€™ve been doing

Sent these Friday n should kick out all the rest this coming week. These labels show the last to go out except Johnny Medusa

2 Likes

$151 one :package:, is that for real? Please not declared like my PMs PLEEEEESASE

3 Likes

For two. O what u want me to declare I forget

Yea I donā€™t keep records and am only interested in certain things it seems. Sorry :neutral_face:. So value it 250$?

haha you tell me /no-jedi

I have no idea and avoid looking into it. U tell me

Ur not the only one writing me about this. I donā€™t know anything about it and will write whatever value. But insurance wonā€™t be possible if the value is declared low