New Hummie Hubs!

I don’t have Hummies but, these are high quality motors they can easily handle 80motor amps.

2 Likes

60 amp max battery per esc? or 30 amp max battery on each esc?

I think 100 motor amps and 60 battery per esc will put out likely more torque at higher speed and I liked 100 motor and try adjusting the battery amps up from maybe only 25 to start and feel how it feels at higher speed. but some people said they didn’t notice the difference in motor amps between 60 and 100 even

2 Likes

Please do this for me, im happy to pay the $10, just let me know how much it is going to cost for the UK shipping also. seeing the other with the product in the US is making me jealous especially being one of the first to pay for the hubs :wink:

will ship these to you for sure sent latest Saturday @Powadangaboards. ill get the shipping cost before then and post them all up here.

to clarify.

(on each VESC) max motor amp: 60-100A max battery amp: half of your maximum battery output. (So if you are running 12s4p 30Q, 80A/2)

2 Likes

Nice.

I would like to implant an idea for the campaign; I’d like to see the trucks offered in raw aluminium. Reasoning being I think it ages better. Black is nice fresh but soon as the coating starts to chip, revealing the metal underneath, I dont think the look is as good.

1 Like

Are these hubs nice and cold? My raptors get really hot when pushed but I see people running some mad amps through these :smiley:

only went up to ~140F for me on a group ride with lots of climb and flat road for topspeed racing. heat is not an issue.

Yea could get raw. I like the look of black

Dying to do temp comparisons and hopefully this weekend will meet people and do the local mountain

1 Like

Maybe Hummies new motors with I believe to be a 12s?

RIP

2 Likes

so… I shouldn’t run 100 amps per motor ^_-

100 motor amps is good for me but others did 60 and up and good. battery amps id feel around and start low at 25 each and adjust if you want more high speed power.

Hey Hummie, When can we get motors outside of US ? It’s hard to see everyone recieving theirs :confused:

1 Like

Raw Paris 195’s are a pain in the ass to get a hold of. He might be able to special order though.

1 Like

been working a lot today. have 5 more sets done almost and will get those out on Saturday. after that the next bunch I hope to not screw up and make it take forever again. an epoxy removal problem really slowed me down

but ill be working all next week till done. I reaaaallly don’t think there will be anything stopping all these motors being done by then.

1 Like

No, that’s cause by the battery not the motors/VESC.

Per esc. Grcggc

holy shit what happened

Lasted a week