New Hummie Hubs!

You still planning on boxing/packing all the decks? I recall some discussion about whether or not some guys wanted their deck(or was it hubs?) to be boxed and all

yea half are boxed. I just have to round up some more cardboard and no problem. ill figure it quick. for sure the 11 motor sets and all the boards will go out tomorrow.

3 Likes

I guess thats a ā€œgoodā€ problem to have, finally have all the stuff ready to go out but just not packaged enough for the po lol

I know you are an insanely busy man, but are there any plans in the works for any more hubs in the near future?

I can drive you on Wednesday :slight_smile: might also have a box for you.

1 Like

Kickstarter but no time as of yet according to @Hummie

there are no more parts for more motors. I still see it as a business success and have something to put on kickstarter and want to do that really soon so hopefully you get some motors through kickstarter and I think they will actually be able to be made really quickly with real manufacturers not just me and friends twiddling slowly I plan to be very busy this week and probably going into next I think I should be able to have everything done and out. and then iā€™ll just ride around and get video and see what video you guys possibly make. if you make a nice videoā€¦I have a bunch of centrax wheels and have to come up with some kinda incentive. I donā€™t even know how long the videos need to be but if you help Im more interested in getting videos made than sitting on like 100 centrax wheels I had to buy to get them to make those wheels again.

6 Likes

Hahahaha thatā€™s funny Iā€™m a unicycle cop hehe

2 Likes

You can always Lyft or Uber if all else fails

1 Like

Yeah uber or Lyft. If itā€™s too expensive in Cali add it to shipping cost and divide it up.

And when you build your 6 wheel luge board for Kickstarter, you can use that to tow a wagon full of boxes to ship :joy:

16 Likes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zQ9tw-gRJoB7T7Guwyad7-BTwTx5LrYhyht0tNnROlU/edit?usp=sharing

ill post up tracking In a min

2 Likes

Yeaaaaah bad idea to post addresses AND tracking numbersā€¦

oo I didnā€™t know that was bad but iā€™ll pm all the people in green above who I just shipped to with a tracking number

1 Like

Probably worth considering just the forum usernames without addresses and real names. Tracking numbers should be fine if not tied with those other PIIs.

are you saying I should change what I just made visible?

if you didnā€™t get motors and in usa ill ship you a set in the next two days. and probably all of the other orders included in that 2 days from now. if not three days at latest.

Yes , mailing addressā€™s and names should be taken down, especially so when this forum is indexed by google.

sent you a PM about it! hope it clarifies or helps :smiley:

I blocked viewing of it. ill just pm people the tracking.

I saw that my name didnā€™t have an address/email next to it. I assume that you still need it? I am one of the US orders.