New Hummie Hubs!

Da @Hummie carbon deck…

IMG_20180905_161600

6 Likes

Do we get better performance if on bare feet like @hummie and @longhairedboy? Lol

3 Likes

Dude!

IMG_20180905_161533

IMG_20180905_161525

IMG_20180905_161528

16 Likes

You Da Man @Hummie

2 Likes

Yea next week I’m doing nothing but motors and really got 11 sets here all tested and ready to go and can get the rest done next week for sure. Just didn’t have time to get to the post office this morning and about to get on a plane. The other sets are far along as well. Next week!!!

5 Likes

…now I will transform my Mjölnir Pintail 40" from a mono-motore to a bi-motore!!

3 Likes

Those wheels are awesome. It cured the numbness in my feet right away.

1 Like

IMG_20180909_210045

@hummie we’re almost ready for you. I have a stand in if I finish first…

You’ll rewind them for a fee if I blow them up on 54v? :smile:

1 Like

U can run them at probably thousands of volts no problem. Ugh finally getting back home tomorrow and looking forward to building again and getting them out. For sure 11 sets I can get out no later than Tuesday. The rest of USA orders for sure by end of week. And eu for sure I’ll be doing nonstop till those are done too. O and Australia too

5 Likes

And the decks will be shipped out this Monday and Tuesday as well?

Yea I should have no prob getting all the decks out Tuesday’s too.

3 Likes

8 Likes

What type of cells are you using? They dont look like 18650s but could just be the pic.

A123 26650 15s2p. I’m hoping for insanity.

3 Likes

Haha in that pic I see a really nice unicycle and what looks like a bag of cocaine and a cop badge. What do u do for work?

5 Likes

BUSTED 10char

3 Likes

Steals cocaine and cop badges, and uses board as a getaway vehicle. It’s a step up over the unicycle

5 Likes

At least he’s safer with the lifepo cells.

3 Likes

@Hummie still on track to ship out those 11 or so sets tomorrow?

2 Likes

yes sir. sadly I don’t have a car to get them and 20 decks down to the po but will make it happen somehow. half boards boxed and have to find the cardboard for the others but no way that can stop me!! boxes already for motors and theyre all tested and with wires and will likely run out of shrinkwrap eventually. ill round up more tomorrow and do them. i’ll actually get up at a reasonable hour and do stuff. out and moving at 730.

5 Likes