New Hummie Hubs!

The copper is the same weight as 12awg but not sure what size now and hard to measure

But could put a unity in one of the holes! The two holes are so can fix everything down tight and secure.

1 Like

33mph 12s4p

I love these hubs.

8 Likes

Do you have any set left?

No sorry not right now

This is just a slow ride around San Francisco with professor shartsis

He was using his boosted x mini board which is what all the noise is

It’s been forever and still don’t have the Kickstarter up but coming. It’s seeming we might get a slightly bigger tire done at 88mm diameter instead of the usual and matching wheels!

16 Likes

So, I got a nice little package from @JohnnyMeduse the other day…20190422_112125

20190422_112320

Just the hubs. Not @mmaner’s Hazard Hummie build.

24 Likes

Do you know when the Kickstarter is gonna be up?

2 weeks! 2 weeks!

15 Likes
9 Likes

but but, you said that a week ago :frowning:

Jk just keep up the great work and keep me a board!

2 Likes

Hummie is the new Elon Musk

5 Likes

I’ll try to take a video of a hilly mid range countryside ride to work with metr Telemetry overlay tomorrow, if you like you can use it @Hummie Its still my old board since I’m still waiting for my MOV-E, but I had to ride them again :slight_smile:

1 Like

sweet! what are you gonna use them on?

2 Likes

Just waiting on an Ollin Recurve. Going to be an awesome stealth build.

6 Likes

that’d be great to see please post it!!!

For sure two weeks will post the Kickstarter. Been too long.

1 Like

Come on humdinger! I usually stay away from kickstarters but for you… I want to put a stealth build together so need your hubs dude.

8 Likes

Thanks for ur encouragement buds. Looking forward to it

9 Likes

Been running my original hummie’s for a few years straight all over campus- Hills, rain, cracks, you name it… and they are still kicking without any changes other than a set of new rubber and some marine grease for the poor bearings.

No doubt one of the best hub motor designs still to this day even in their tiny Kegel-sized package.

9 Likes

Glad to hear. I killed the original ones so fast. They caught fire lol. But the v4s are so stout. Thy just keep going strong. Can’t wait to get the Kickstarter going.

5 Likes

Introducing the shoe cam :joy: IMG_20190423_091052

10 Likes